Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who thinks we can do it ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Think we can win both games but Ijust feel the sides ahead of us might just pick up enough points to to keep us out sadly.
  • Options

Two hopes of making the play-offs:

1. Bob
    2. F*%k All.

This!

If i got offered 1000-1, i'd save my quid for the trolley in Tesco's. I don't think it will be down to us. Yes i believe we could win our two games, but i haven't got any hope of the others losing two.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I said this after ten games -

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1332729/#Comment_1332729

"I reckon 7th and we're gutted on the last day of the season when we just miss out. "

And sadly I think that's still what will happen. But a great season overall none-the-less.
  • Options
    For the last time. NOOOOO!!!!!!
  • Options
    no, would be nice to be in with a shout on the last day radios and phones going off getting updatesbwhatever though proud to be an addick again.
  • Options
    I still think we'll get relegated
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    No chance. But finishing top half alone would be a job well done from me.
  • Options
    at the start of the season i said id rather we didnt go up this year as we clearly need time to build the squad up a bit and arent ready for prem football whatsoever, but now theres a slight glimmer of hope of the play offs... COME ON BOYS
  • Options
    I believe we can win the next two games, but it depends if other teams helps us out or not if we reach the playoffs which is unlikely. But we can still dream as it is still possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a prayer.
  • Options
    I think we can do it but it is extremely unlikely that we will.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's very, very unlikely, but the chance remains and all we can do is try and win the final two games. If results go our way this weekend and we go into the last game with a chance then why not!
  • Options
    I think it would be good if we can take it to the final game- we should be well satisfied with that. Whilst the best time to go up to the premiership is the time you have an opportunity to, despite what others may say, I am looking forward to next season's championship . Rather than lose every week, we can have realistic expectations of doing very well! But the money on offer if we did go up would ultimately benefit the club enormously.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Last four times Leicester and Watford have met at Leicester the home side has won by 2 or more goals, really hope for the opposite this time purely for the excitement of us having a chance, rather than actual hope of sneaking in!
  • Options
    I'm just hoping Blackburn do Smallwall tonight. 1 day at a time.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'd be more then happy with a top 10 place....never thought we would get near that before the last 6 games....60+ points is a decent achievement and if offered that next season I'd bite your right hand off.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

We are not ready as a club the infrastructure the running costs the playing squad

Don't want it to happen

It can surely do more good than bad though!
    To be honest I would like another season where we can compete and enjoy the games. call me a pessimist, but in the prem we start and end the season with the target of avoiding relegation, picking up a few wins and being proud of our performance v a top 4 club even though we lost.

I'd like a season in the championship where we compete and at home get the wins we have missed this season. great achievement though it was, I got bored of the Prem last time.

The only reason I want to go back to the Prem is because if you don't go forwards you go backwards.

You're not a pessimist......it's a very good post!