Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst home game this season?

edited April 2013 in General Charlton
My vote goes to the Forest game. Things went seriously down hill after Yann got sent off and we were totally dominated for practically the entire game.

I was seriously considering leaving after 60mins..... I stayed....

Comments

• Options
    Millwall x 1000!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ipswich, boro
  • Options
    luckily for me i missed boro ipswitch and burnley. so apart from them 2 mine would have to be millwall
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's gone, move on and consign all negative crap to the memory dustbin. Now how about debating OUR BEST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON :-0 Got to be Cardiff closely followed by Bolton.
  • Options
    Both Palarse and Millwall were really depressing. Burnley was pretty bad too.
  • Options

Both Palarse and Millwall were really depressing. Burnley was pretty bad too.

Palarse is a good shout, keep having flashbacks of that Hamer header in the dying seconds....
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Has to be Forest for me, we couldn't even pass the ball 5 yards to each other that game.
  • Options
    Forest was the worst in terms of team performance.

Losing to Palace was the most painful though.
  • Options
    Forest in terms of being played of the pitch, Millwall for obvious reasons, but Barnsely at home was dreadful from the first minute to the last, so gets my vote.
  • Options
    Palace. I was looking forward to it soo much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forest, Millwall, Barnsley, Ipswich

Turn up in any two or more of the above and we'd probably be in the top 6 now.
  • Options
    Palace was grim, a complete lack of intensity on the pitch, and no atmosphere in the stands either. I recall nobody was booked, it was that sort of game...
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

Forest in terms of being played of the pitch, Millwall for obvious reasons, but Barnsely at home was dreadful from the first minute to the last, so gets my vote.

Actually Barnsely was pretty dreadful as well both in terms of our performance and the strange atmosphere in the stadium. I remember thinking that David Perkins looked like Alan Smith from a far, and was jesting with someone that he would be pony having never really seen him play. He went on to boss the midfield that game. I certainly learnt my lesson.

• Options
    Smallwall----------you might as well go home.
  • Options
    Too many to mention. Even some of the "good" ones have been poor. If we can address the state of the pitch the quality of the entertainment will improve a lot next season.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I don't think performance wise that palace and millwall are even half way down the list. We should have got something from Both them games. We have been way, way worse than that.
  • Options
    Millwall because of local pride etc.
    Forest for the performance, which was pathetic.
  • Options

Millwall x 1000!!!!!!!!!!!

What bollox said.
  • Options
    palace & millwall are two obvious candidates.
    Other than that boro at home.
  • Options
    Bristol City - losing to an already relegated team when a win would have put us in the top six.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jarman said:

Even though we shipped 4 goals at home against Boro, at least we were still in with a shout for a large part of the game. Forest was a lost cause pretty early on.
  • Options

Bristol City - losing to an already relegated team when a win would have put us in the top six.

:D
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Jarman said:

Even though we shipped 4 goals at home against Boro, at least we were still in with a shout for a large part of the game. Forest was a lost cause pretty early on.
    I see your point but forest would of been a totally different game if Yann stayed on. Probably would of lost still but not to the same extent.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Barnsley was horrible and Ipswich wasn't much better. We were the better team against Millwall until they scored...

Barnsley team: Hamer; Wilson, Cort, Morrison, Solly; Green, Stephens, Hollands, Kerkar; Razak, Fuller. We had Evina, Pritchard, Jackson and Hulse on the bench.

Ipswich team: Hamer; Solly, Cort, Morrison, Seaborne; Green, Stephens, Frimpong, Haynes; Hulse, Fuller. Again, Evina, Jackson, Pritchard and this time Harriott and Kerm on the bench.
  • Options
    Barnsley + Millwall
  • Options
    Burnley awful game the last 30 minutes was a game of heading tennis from both teams awful to watch
  • Options
    Hudds in the cup was right up/down there.

Watford was one of the worst feelings walking away from the ground as we were good enough to have won, they had ten men and scored with their only shot of the 2nd half but we couldn't take advantage.
  • Options
    A lots of points dropped at home where from extraordinary occurances, I dont think Ive ever seen so many long range free kicks and 30-yard + screamers scored against us at home in a season....
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Hudds in the cup was right up/down there.

Watford was one of the worst feelings walking away from the ground as we were good enough to have won, they had ten men and scored with their only shot of the 2nd half but we couldn't take advantage.

Good shout on the cup debacle Henners. What goes around, comes around, revenge was sweet up there and especially Watford away in the league though :0)
  • Options
    Wow, what a lot of crap games at home this season !!
    Next season can only be better.