Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst home game this season?

Comments

• Options
    Barnsley was woeful especially as it was a full house when we'd done cheap tickets to try and get fans to come back.

Millwall was the worst though.
  • Options
    burnley
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited April 2013
    Hull in the rain for me. The wettest I have ever been at a football match (Yeovil like wet). A game that was so dull, everyone has forgotten about it!

Losing to our two local rivals have to be up there as well.
  • Options
    East stand seemed really full on Saturday - i'm assuming there were a lot of promos?
  • Options
    I agree with Forest. I've never actually just wanted a game to end, but I really just didn't enjoy that game one bit.
  • Options

Barnsley was horrible and Ipswich wasn't much better. We were the better team against Millwall until they scored...

Barnsley team: Hamer; Wilson, Cort, Morrison, Solly; Green, Stephens, Hollands, Kerkar; Razak, Fuller. We had Evina, Pritchard, Jackson and Hulse on the bench.

Ipswich team: Hamer; Solly, Cort, Morrison, Seaborne; Green, Stephens, Frimpong, Haynes; Hulse, Fuller. Again, Evina, Jackson, Pritchard and this time Harriott and Kerm on the bench.

This reiterates how much we missed Wiggins.
  • Options
    Birmingham was the guttingest I felt leaving but one of our better performances. Ipswich first half was the worst performance, but then we brought on Pritchard and looked a different team
  • Options

Smallwall----------you might as well go home.

Yeh that hurt bad.
  • Options
    Barnsley was so bad I decided not to go to the next two games which includes the Cardiff game. :-(
  • Options

Burnley for me..woeful and hopeless hoofball to Yann who wasn't even playing after the sending of against Forest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

East stand seemed really full on Saturday - i'm assuming there were a lot of promos?

Looked like a ton of young kids in the corner of the East stand closest to the away end, why do they always put them near the away fans?
  • Options
    hull burnley birminham palarse smallwall forest barnsley ---all shit
  • Options
    Millwall was the most disapointing as whilst we weren't brilliant, we were better than them for most of the game. Middlesborough, we played ok then fell apart. Forest we were rubbish but may have recovered if it wasn't for that sending off. Barneley wasn't the best - there are quite a few contenders!!!
  • Options
    Millwall for lots of reasons and Sheffield Weds.
  • Options
    Palace at home was dire
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Looked like a ton of young kids in the corner of the East stand closest to the away end, why do they always put them near the away fans?
    it may be some form of punishment, firstly to be sent to a Charlton home game, then be forced to sit next to northerners.
  • Options

yep there was i have a mate who works for the hmp service and i know he somehow had 4 comps pale blue tickets, he didnt use them so on my way to the game i gave them to 4 random blokes in the que who were delighted gave me 20 pounds which i lobbed in the charity bucket
  • Options

yep there was i have a mate who works for the hmp service and i know he somehow had 4 comps pale blue tickets, he didnt use them so on my way to the game i gave them to 4 random blokes in the que who were delighted gave me 20 pounds which i lobbed in the charity bucket
    Looked like some kind of Primary School visit, we seem to have one every home game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Barnsley was the most disappointing for me.

We really weren't at the races at all that day.
  • Options
    Second half against boro were they could have scored over 5 worried me the most as the gulf in class was gigantic.

Palace at home was pathetic, we were just so gutless. No passion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barnsley. Proper grim. Only consolation was that it was only £5 a ticket and my kid's first-ever game, and he enjoyed the occasion even if I didn't.
  • Options
    Agree with Leuth. First half against Ipswich was the worse 45 mins I've seen.
  • Options
    Only home games I have been to this season: Forest, Palace, Millwall at a cost of appx £700. If we've played worse than that I'd be surprised. (Away: Brizzle and Burnley, so that made up for it a bit.)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Last 20 mins of Wednesday at home was a disgrace
  • Options

Barnsley was woeful especially as it was a full house when we'd done cheap tickets to try and get fans to come back.

But then we're always useless when we have the cheap ticket promotion!
  • Options

Chesterfield, Stevenage, Hartlepool? Think before posting next time
  • Options

Chesterfield, Stevenage, Hartlepool? Think before posting next time
    Exeter at home springs to mind....
  • Options
    No way, Doherty's overhead kick in that game to make it 3-1 was hilarious
  • Options
    I think there are probably about 12 games that rank equally as bad. (This also summarises the opinions on this thread :-)
  • Options
    Cardiff at home was a disgrace, there was nothing for Charlton fans to moan about.