Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford sickener...

2»

Comments

• Options

To make things worse this poor bugger must be feeling even worse !

Its not loading now but here it is
    would of laid the bet off

• Options
    Bwp would have scored! Poor bradders
  • Options
    what a position to be in
  • Options
    do we take bradley back now?
  • Options

He was best player on the pitch by a country mile.
  • Options

He was best player on the pitch by a country mile.
    when was his loan until?
  • Options

WSS said:

The guy who posted that last night admitted it was a photoshop. Thank god.

Ohh really ?
    Christ thank god, don't even wish something like that would happen to a Millwall fan.

I do with knobs on.

Unlucky to both bees this pm.
  • Options
    That audio clip just made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. As Danny Baker said after the Man City vs QPR game at the end of last season "Football, fucking football... imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half alive bastards".
  • Options
    I work with a Donny fan, who was at the game. Sent him a text as soon as the game finished, didn't know if he knew then that they were actually Champs. He eventually came back with "The most amazing last minute or so I have ever witnessed. From despair to elation in 30 seconds. Have lost my voice too!"

Top fella and delighted for him. Have a bit of a dislike for Brentford & Rosler. A bit ungracious about us in recent seasons.
  • Options
    One second your looking at the playoffs.....20 later your league champions. Happy for them, it's also quite hilarious....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

I work with a Donny fan, who was at the game. Sent him a text as soon as the game finished, didn't know if he knew then that they were actually Champs. He eventually came back with "The most amazing last minute or so I have ever witnessed. From despair to elation in 30 seconds. Have lost my voice too!"

Top fella and delighted for him. Have a bit of a dislike for Brentford & Rosler. A bit ungracious about us in recent seasons.

I did before then read about his battle and overcoming cancer after being given a stupidly slim (15% or something similar) chance of survival and i looked at him with a bit more respect after that. Silly really as you can still be a **** and get ill I suppose.

• Options

TelMc32 said:

I did before then read about his battle and overcoming cancer after being given a stupidly slim (15% or something similar) chance of survival and i looked at him with a bit more respect after that. Silly really as you can still be a **** and get ill I suppose.

Didn't realise that Rodders and have just seen his post-match with Clem. Perhaps he just had a thing about us a while ago.
  • Options
    Never looked confident with the penalty guess its hard with so much at stake,gotta feel for the guy small margins.
  • Options
    Moments of agony and ecstasy like that are what football should really be about for us fans!

• Options
    Anyone got a link of BBC London's Billy Reeves no doubt crying into his microphone yesterday??

Can't stand that p*****