Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team V Bristol City (Youngsters)

So with nothing to play for, what team would you like to see V Bristol City?

What youngsters would you like to see given a chance to impress?

I'd like to see:

Button

Solly
Morrison
Taylor
Evina

Wilson
Hollands
Jackson
Harriott

Obika
Azeez

Comments

• A winning one
  • Hamer

Solly
    Morro
    Dervite
    Wiggins

Waggy
    Pritchard
    Stephens
    Harriott

Obika
    Kermo

Bench: Pope, fox, Taylor, Jordan, Green, Azeez, Piggott
  • I think it is important to put out a strong side with 1 or 2 changes so those youngsters have a chance to play with the players that have been performing well the last couple of weeks. We too often get a glimpse of a young (or new) player in a team where no-one has played together and they all suffer for it.

I would be interested to see Cousins get a game as well as Piggott after the form he has shown in the u21s
  • Chrispy51 said:

I think it is important to put out a strong side with 1 or 2 changes so those youngsters have a chance to play with the players that have been performing well the last couple of weeks. We too often get a glimpse of a young (or new) player in a team where no-one has played together and they all suffer for it.

I would be interested to see Cousins get a game as well as Piggott after the form he has shown in the u21s

Very true. I.e Azeez against i think it was Hudds when we were playing awful
  • Hamer
    Solly
    Morro
    Dervite
    Evina
    Pritch
    Rouamba
    JJ
    Harriot
    Obika
    Yann

Subs:
    Pope
    Cousins
    Wiggins
    Ajayi
    Wilson
    Fuller
    Azeez
  • Lets also not forget it could be the last outing for some great pros that have done their bit in the last couple of seasons... hollands green waggy Taylor, who knows maybe even fuller Haynes evina and hughes... not forgetting a certain right back!

Will be a lot of players wanting a run out I would guess.
  • Lets also not forget it could be the last outing for some great pros that have done their bit in the last couple of seasons... hollands green waggy Taylor, who knows maybe even fuller Haynes evina and hughes... not forgetting a certain right back!

Will be a lot of players wanting a run out I would guess.

Taylor is a good shout actually.

Can't see that Haynes' contract won't be renewed unless the club decide he's too injury prone.

• What about Michael Smith?
  • I would play our strongest team,the youngsters will have to wait.Maybe a couple on the bench.
  • We've seen a few in recent years that have made their debut but had no real chance of actually breaking through. Probably doesn't do them any good thinking they're not far off before ending up in non-league.

From the sounds of it Feely has done well since signing and might be the closest, but as a centre back he'll probably have to wait.

Think it's more likely we'll see Smith or Azeez off the bench than any others.
  • Sponsored links:

• You do realise you get more money the higher you finish right? While I would like to see the kids too, there's not 'nothing to play for'.
  • Are you sure? I thought the scaling per position only happens in the Prem with the TV money.
  • I want us to win and win well. Wouldn't mind seeing Roumba on the bench and perhaps Azeez but I doubt we will see either. I think SCP is very much a cautious manager.
  • I'd like to see a team set to win with maybe one youth starter, but three or so on the bench. If there are any current starters not planned for next season then don't start them.
  • I want us to win and win well. Wouldn't mind seeing Roumba on the bench and perhaps Azeez but I doubt we will see either. I think SCP is very much a cautious manager.

I heard that Rouamba had left the club.

• dickplumb said:

I want us to win and win well. Wouldn't mind seeing Roumba on the bench and perhaps Azeez but I doubt we will see either. I think SCP is very much a cautious manager.

I heard that Rouamba had left the club.

Really ? Not heard that.

• Kap10 said:

I'd like to see a team set to win with maybe one youth starter, but three or so on the bench. If there are any current starters not planned for next season then don't start them.

Yeah, I've got to be honest as much as I want to see youth I don't really think they'll gain a great deal from one game at the end of season. With Bristol City being absolutely dire I'd like to go out and smash them and end the season on a real high in the top 30 in the country for the first time in a good few years.
  • A potential fair well team? Would like to keep Solly, and Fuller out of that lot

Sullivan
    Solly
    Evina
    Taylor
    Cort
    Green rw
    Kerkar lw
    Gower
    Hollands
    Obika
    Fuller

Waggy on the bench
  • A few years back when Shelvey made his debut I think I am right in saying there were 3/4 kids introduced into a meaningless last game of the season. They won comfortably and sent the crowd away dreaming of better times ahead.

I don't watch the kids play so couldn't tell you who may be ready and little point chucking ones in who we will be releasing in the summer but 2-4 to start would be no bad thing IMO.

From what I have heard about them I would be interested to see Fox, Azeez & Feeley or Ajayi start plus a poss cameo from a Poyet, Gomez, Holmes Dennis or Sho Silva.
  • The players I don't want to see are those loanees who we have no intention of trying to sign for next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Play the whole U21 team.

• Most importantly, we can now hide Solly in a padlocked darkened room with no telephones or internet until the start of next season.
  • I'd like to see a few of the youngsters in the team, but I don't agree that there's nothing to play for. There's always something to play for, even if it's only pride.
    It would be brilliant for confidence if we could start next season on the back of an 8 match unbeaten run. Sure, we should blood a few youngsters, but not at the risk of not winning.
  • Who is going to be released in the summer? No point in playing Evina,Sullivan,Taylor or Waggy if they are going in the summer .Would both Mambo and Smith return this week now that that their loanee clubs season has ended?

Personally I'd like to see Morgan Fox given his debut and maybe a couple of others on the bench.I think it would be good for Button to have another game also.

My team

Button

Solly
    Dervite
    Morro
    Fox

Green
    Hollands
    Gower
    Harriott

Kerm
    Obika

Subs: Pope,Cousins,Feely,Wiggins,Azeez,Piggot,Kerkar

• JaShea99 said:

You do realise you get more money the higher you finish right? While I would like to see the kids too, there's not 'nothing to play for'.

It's a shame we can't finish any higher than we are currently.

• JaShea99 said:

You do realise you get more money the higher you finish right? While I would like to see the kids too, there's not 'nothing to play for'.

It's a shame we can't finish any higher than we are currently.

But we can finish lower.

I'm not sure there's much money in finishing a couple of places higher or lower in the Championship - but there might be in attracting a few hundred more season tickets.
  • JaShea99 said:

Absolutely, it's worth tens of thousands (I think) so definitely worth trying hard. Put the youngsters on if we are winning.
  • I remember us relegating Palace. Didn't Lloyd Sam start out of nowhere? Needed a result that day for obvious reasons and only just got it!
  • Hamer

Solly
    Morrison
    Feely
    Wiggins

Pritchard
    Jackson
    Stephens
    Harriott

Yann
    Azzez

Need to show them a bit of respect!

• Don't want to see too many changes to the starting line up, as this disrupts play. However a few young players brought into the side would be worthwhile, personally I would like to see Megan Fox.