Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teams you struggle to admit having a soft spot for.....

Comments

• Options
    Leeds. You're not meant to like them but I do,not sure why just one of those things
  • Options

to many f++kin closet gooners on here----check your fire insurance policies.

Pmsl
  • Options
    Spurs.
  • Options
    Pompey.
  • Options
    D_F_T said:

Pompey as I live down here, all the problems they have had and they are good loyal fans. I think we have played them more than any other club.

How is Rob? :-)
  • Options
    Liverpool and Leeds
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Watford
    Portsmouth
    Crawley
    Man City

I misread the post title .. these are teams I absolutely cannot have a good word for .. my 'soft spot teams are:

Grimsby
    Doncaster
    Lincoln
    Leyton Orient
    West Ham
    Norwich and Scunthorpe
  • Options
    Peterborough, Torquay, Rochdale and Halifax
  • Options

to many f++kin closet gooners on here----check your fire insurance policies.

Sorry GH but I have to admit a liking for Arsenal as well. Guess with my other leftie pinko leanings then I'm pretty much a dead man walking!
  • Options
    Lincoln City...we have friends that live up there and we always visit Sincil Bank if the Imps are at home whilst visting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hate all other British clubs but have developed an unhealthy interest in Borussia Dortmund.
  • Options
    I quite like Spurs, one of the most exciting teams in the premiership to watch.
  • Options
    I don't like any other team apart from Charlton but I don't struggle to admit that. I actually hate every other team, it's just my hate levels that change depending on the team.
  • Options

Watford
    Portsmouth
    Crawley
    Man City

I misread the post title .. these are teams I absolutely cannot have a good word for .. my 'soft spot teams are:

Grimsby
    Doncaster
    Lincoln
    Leyton Orient
    West Ham
    Norwich and Scunthorpe
    1 out of 7 ain't bad. Need to wash your mouth out with 3 of those.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Celtic and AFC Wimbledon... I'm looking forward to our friendly with the Dons in the summer.
    I don't struggle to admit that at all.
    I don't mind Man Utd (I struggle to admit that). Obviously their "fans" can be irritating but the club has no effect on Charlton so I'm not bothered.
  • Options
    Palace
  • Options

Lincoln City...we have friends that live up there and we always visit Sincil Bank if the Imps are at home whilst visting.

Where do your imps mates live?
  • Options
    Clyde
  • Options
    Leeds United, like them cos everyone seems to hate them and they've got top drawer fans, also got an uncle and cousin who follow them.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds.
  • Options
    Boom said:

Where do your imps mates live?
    Boom, they are not Imps fans but we go to a game if Lincoln are at home when we visit. They live on Cambridge Avenue in Lincoln which is up near Carholme Golf Club and the old racecourse.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

D_F_T said:

Pompey as I live down here, all the problems they have had and they are good loyal fans. I think we have played them more than any other club.

How is Rob? :-)
    He's good mate

• Options
    MK Dons & Stevenage
  • Options
    Orient and Liverpool
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Palace

Is this a joke Nigel?

• Options
    On account that ever other team would want to beat us if we played them I dont have a soft spot for any if them
  • Options
    All clubs which have Ex-Charlton players

Used to check Swindon's scores (Benno)
    Used to check Boro (Bailey)
    Bradford (Parky+Reidy)
    Brentford (BWP)
  • Options
    York City....got family up there and looked out for there results for years (they even beat Arsenal 1-0 in the cup once and also spanked man u 3-0 at old trafford) Even watched them play at wembley a few times where they let off smoke bombs and flares..........
  • Options
    West Ham and Spurs