Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pubs, and the demise of.

1…838485868789»

Comments

  • R0TW
    R0TW Posts: 2,048
    This isn’t a flyer for a Southampton meet again is it?
  • The Guildford Arms in west Greenwich closes next weekend: https://www.theguildfordarms.co.uk
  • Off_it
    Off_it Posts: 29,533
    Went on a pub crawl in Windsor yesterday. Amazing amount of pubs in such a small area.
  • Off_it said:
    Went on a pub crawl in Windsor yesterday. Amazing amount of pubs in such a small area.

    Bet that was not a cheap round.
  • Off_it
    Off_it Posts: 29,533
    Off_it said:
    Went on a pub crawl in Windsor yesterday. Amazing amount of pubs in such a small area.

    Bet that was not a cheap round.
    There's a Spoons there

    (but we didn't go in it)
  • ElfsborgAddick
    ElfsborgAddick Posts: 31,139
    edited September 27

    I'm off to watch Botafogo PB this afternoon.
    I have been to some absolute shocking gaffs over here, but this one wins the prize by a mile.
    It has character though!
  • Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Went on a pub crawl in Windsor yesterday. Amazing amount of pubs in such a small area.

    Bet that was not a cheap round.
    There's a Spoons there

    (but we didn't go in it)
    @Radostanradical will be proud of you.
  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,365

    I'm off to watch Botafogo PB this afternoon.
    I have been to some absolute shocking gaffs over here, but this one wins the prize by a mile.
    It has character tthough!
    Looks like an MOT test centre.
  • Simonsen
    Simonsen Posts: 5,672

    I'm off to watch Botafogo PB this afternoon.
    I have been to some absolute shocking gaffs over here, but this one wins the prize by a mile.
    It has character tthough!
    Should imagine their real ale selection is somewhat limited....

  • Sponsored links:



  • Curb_It
    Curb_It Posts: 21,366
    Off_it said:
    Went on a pub crawl in Windsor yesterday. Amazing amount of pubs in such a small area.
    More than Nuxley village? Found this via Dev.

    https://x.com/dead_pubs/status/2100923371328315706/video/1?s=46
  • Macronate
    Macronate Posts: 13,182
    Not a pub but was in Pool House, Liverpool St yesterday. Son asked for an Asahi, £15. Politely told the bar keep to piss off and opted for a Guinness at £7.75.
  • FreshHaddock
    FreshHaddock Posts: 207
    edited September 27

    I'm off to watch Botafogo PB this afternoon.
    I have been to some absolute shocking gaffs over here, but this one wins the prize by a mile.
    It has character tthough!
    Looks like an MOT test centre.
    It does have a very similar sort of vibe to a tropical version of Eastmoor Street where our beloved club was formed.
  • Simonsen said:

    I'm off to watch Botafogo PB this afternoon.
    I have been to some absolute shocking gaffs over here, but this one wins the prize by a mile.
    It has character tthough!
    Should imagine their real ale selection is somewhat limited....

    Don't get me started on the bottled lager.

  • I'm off to watch Botafogo PB this afternoon.
    I have been to some absolute shocking gaffs over here, but this one wins the prize by a mile.
    It has character tthough!
    Looks like an MOT test centre.

    No need for those over here mate.
  • Macronate said:
    Not a pub but was in Pool House, Liverpool St yesterday. Son asked for an Asahi, £15. Politely told the bar keep to piss off and opted for a Guinness at £7.75.

    Good on your son, I'd not even pay that if it was on expenses.