Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Baker .. Brushing Up

124»

Comments

• Options
    @dannykellywords for those that tweet.
  • Options

He's good

Anyone remember the 6 o'clock show (I think) that was on LWT early Friday evenings back in the 80s? Probably his big breakthrough, and also the breakthrough for Janet Street Porter...

Janet Street Porter? Now there's someone we can surely all agree on? A nightmare.

• Options

He's good

Anyone remember the 6 o'clock show (I think) that was on LWT early Friday evenings back in the 80s? Probably his big breakthrough, and also the breakthrough for Janet Street Porter...

Janet Street Porter? Now there's someone we can surely all agree on? A would ya

• Options
    Riviera said:

TelMc32 said:

Can't see this mentioned in this thread, so for those who miss them as a duo...BT Sport have signed up the Dannys (Baker and Kelly) for a weekly show, throughout the 2013-14 season...

"Well-loved football broadcasters Baker and Kelly are reuniting to front a lively football show for BT Sport.

“Baker and Kelly’s Vaguely Sporting Phone-Out” is a new live interactive football show that will run on Friday evenings for 40 weeks throughout the 2013-2014 season on BT Sport. The first show will air on August 16, the day before the Barclays Premier League season kicks off.

The two Dannys have worked together on football shows for various radio stations over the past 20 years, most famously for BBC Radio 5live.

The new show is a weekly hour of original unpredictable, football-themed entertainment with audience participation on phones, texts, email and social media. It will come live from the BT Sport studios in the Queen Elizabeth Park in Stratford."

Can't wait!

Will he be able to resist retelling yet again his disputeable story considering the date the show starts? I doubt it.
    I was wondering wether to pay the £12 a month for the BT channels . The Baker & Kelly show might just persuade me to part with the cash.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    not 2 fat bikers ... 2 fat cockneys (:->) ..
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone remember the football show he used to do back in the early 90's where they used to cover a sunday league? Loved it...........................

I remember that, think it was called 'The Game' and was broadcast just as top flight football went over to Sky.

Shame they only made one series, it was one of ITV's better attempts at football coverage!
  • Options

He's good

was watching a repeat of Have I Got News For You the other night and thought exactly the same thinng.
  • Options

this i mean.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Riviera said:

TelMc32 said:

Can't see this mentioned in this thread, so for those who miss them as a duo...BT Sport have signed up the Dannys (Baker and Kelly) for a weekly show, throughout the 2013-14 season...

"Well-loved football broadcasters Baker and Kelly are reuniting to front a lively football show for BT Sport.

“Baker and Kelly’s Vaguely Sporting Phone-Out” is a new live interactive football show that will run on Friday evenings for 40 weeks throughout the 2013-2014 season on BT Sport. The first show will air on August 16, the day before the Barclays Premier League season kicks off.

The two Dannys have worked together on football shows for various radio stations over the past 20 years, most famously for BBC Radio 5live.

The new show is a weekly hour of original unpredictable, football-themed entertainment with audience participation on phones, texts, email and social media. It will come live from the BT Sport studios in the Queen Elizabeth Park in Stratford."

Can't wait!

Will he be able to resist retelling yet again his disputeable story considering the date the show starts? I doubt it.
    I was wondering wether to pay the £12 a month for the BT channels . The Baker & Kelly show might just persuade me to part with the cash.
    I bet it doesn't.
  • Options
    Haven't listened to him for a long long while, basically since I formed the opinion that the bloke is a top class TWAT and that's being polite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

TelMc32 said:

Can't wait!

I bet it doesn't.
    Your like a bad smell Chirpy Red .