Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelski vs Benfica

Comments

• Options
    Terry's got his kit on under his tracksuit. Looks a lot more than 9,000 Chelsea fans there.
  • Options
    Ivanovic looks like he is at a funeral. Cheers up you miserable git !
  • Options

Think jt will collect the trophy even if Benfica win it.

(Thanks Talksport/Paddy Power for that one).

Lol
  • Options
    Ours was still more dramatic...

• Options
    Look at all these Chelsea fans celebrating like tools. 90% of them should be eating humble pie.
  • Options
    John Terry has taken his tracksuit top off - surely not again.
  • Options
    Has that man got no shame?
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    I cant believe he has done it again !!!!! what a tool
  • Options
    PL54 said:

John Terry has taken his tracksuit top off - surely not again.

Oh yes .... again ...scummy player ... hero of scummy fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Torres becomes the first player to win the world cup, euro championship, european cup and europa cup. FACT!
  • Options
    That loony that was pointing up to heaven had been shown a bit earlier on but was clothed doing the same thing. Looked like he was with his dad.

Looked very bloody stupid.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

• Options
    Chelski the butt plug of football
  • Options
    Stone said:

Torres becomes the first player to win the world cup, euro championship, european cup and europa cup. FACT!

He hasn't won the People's Cup yet though has he?
  • Options
  • Options
    Or the Kent Cup for that matter!
  • Options
    I'm glad Chelsea won but I really hate John Terry. He's such a wanker. Watching him celebrate and lifting another trophy after a game he didn't play in really winds me up. Come back & celebrate lifting a trophy after You've actually played in a final. GRRRR
  • Options
    Stone said:

Mata?

• Options
    edited May 2013

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you imagine celebrating your team winning a major trophy - in Amsterdam!? Carnage.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Can you imagine celebrating your team winning a major trophy - in Amsterdam!? Carnage.

Would be happy with a win in SE14 or Norwood.......
    ;-)

• Options
    Torres took his goal well though considering Luisao tried everything to bring him down.
  • Options
    John Terry jokes #straightred
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

You havin' a laugh? I support Charlton

• Options
    Roy Keane really is a w@nker, just said Torres performance was shocking, ie poor
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Yep, the water canon will be put to good use!

• Options
    "We know what we are, we know what we are, Champions of Europe, we know what we are."

Champions of Europe??? Maybe the second tier lol. It's like Cardiff claiming to be Champions of England.
  • Options
    Torres was probably Chelsea's best player.

Ramires was born offside, mata and Oscar were pretty poor and the right back is pony.

So yeah, Roy Keane is a wanker.
  • Options
    Well done Chelsea, always like to see a British team do well in Europe.