Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelski vs Benfica

Comments

• Options

Well done Chelsea, always like to see a British team do well in Europe.

Thought they were *Russian/Spanish ?

(Delete where required).

• Options

"We know what we are, we know what we are, Champions of Europe, we know what we are."

Champions of Europe??? Maybe the second tier lol. It's like Cardiff claiming to be Champions of England.

Technically they still are - for another week at least.

• Options
    Well done Chelsea, always like to see a British team made up mainly with foreigners , do well in Europe.
  • Options

"We know what we are, we know what we are, Champions of Europe, we know what we are."

Champions of Europe??? Maybe the second tier lol. It's like Cardiff claiming to be Champions of England.

Not really. They are champions of europe until someone wins it in a week
  • Options
    Fair play to Rafa too. Got a shed load (no pun) of abuse for telling a few truths about Chelsea plastics fans when at Liverpool. But has held his head high and got on with the job.
  • Options
    John Terry had spent £45 on a replica Benfica shirt as well just in case they won.

(Stolen from Twitter.....)
  • Options

John Terry had spent £45 on a replica Benfica shirt as well just in case they won.

(Stolen from Twitter.....)

STOP!!
  • Options
    JT started it.......
  • Options
    Cracked up when i saw Terry in the tracksuit and saw the Chelsea shirt underneath. Shameless human being.
  • Options
    Stone said:

Torres becomes the first player to win the world cup, euro championship, european cup and europa cup. FACT!

Does that hold true if you include the Europa Cup's previous (and proper) guise of the UEFA cup?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cracked up when i saw Terry in the tracksuit and saw the Chelsea shirt underneath. Shameless human being.

As did the entire man u squad when they lifted the prem league trophy.

• Options
    Well done Chelsea. Torres is back !!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Would JT not be asked to wear his kit for photo reasons?

And I'm not really sure why wanting to be part of the teams celebrations, of something he has helped achieve this season, whilst he is also club captain, makes him shameless.
  • Options
    Read last night that he completely snubbed Eusebio..?
  • Options

Stone said:

Torres becomes the first player to win the world cup, euro championship, european cup and europa cup. FACT!

Does that hold true if you include the Europa Cup's previous (and proper) guise of the UEFA cup?
    No Mata has done that. But he's the only one without a beard that's done it!

Oh and has anyone mentioned the illegible Demba Ba with a medal round his neck? What's that all about?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    RedPanda said:

just watched the medals going out again he shakes his hand and gives him a hug.

but who was that young lad who nearly got a winners medal ?

• Options
    Stone said:

Stone said:

No Mata has done that. But he's the only one without a beard that's done it!

Oh and has anyone mentioned the illegible Demba Ba with a medal round his neck? What's that all about?

I thought that about Ba too, he was on the podium with a medal but he's not wearing it in the team photo
  • Options

And I'm not really sure why wanting to be part of the teams celebrations, of something he has helped achieve this season, whilst he is also club captain, makes him shameless.

If he wore his tracksuit, suit, onesie or whatever else he had on during game then I don't think anyone would be mentioning it. Making it appear you've been involved in the game is embarrassing, but then he doesn't care. An attention seeker who's not in the news as much as he used to be, so he does this and although Chelsea have won a cup final people are talking about John Terry.
  • Options
    The whole Champions League squad went up in their kit, Ba (in the suit?) was ineligible so shouldn't have gone up surely?
    Shrew said:

RedPanda said:

just watched the medals going out again he shakes his hand and gives him a hug.

but who was that young lad who nearly got a winners medal ?

That was Chris Solly, Jose's shock first signing for Chelsea
  • Options
    Apparently, it's a UEFA directive that any non-playing member of a team has to wear full kit if he's to receive a medal of any sort. Not sure about their stance on shinpads though . . .

Terry's a vulgar, vain-glorious tosser but I'm glad Chesea won,they are an English club after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Talal said:

If he wore his tracksuit, suit, onesie or whatever else he had on during game then I don't think anyone would be mentioning it. Making it appear you've been involved in the game is embarrassing, but then he doesn't care. An attention seeker who's not in the news as much as he used to be, so he does this and although Chelsea have won a cup final people are talking about John Terry.
    But does it REALLY matter that much? The only ones making a big deal out of it is people on the internet. Chelsea players dont really seem to care, their fans dont either.

Like i say, although it sounds stupid, it may be for the team photo purposes. or as Redskin has said, it could even be a UEFA rule.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Apparently, it's a UEFA directive that any non-playing member of a team has to wear full kit if he's to receive a medal of any sort. Not sure about their stance on shinpads though . . .

Terry's a vulgar, vain-glorious tosser but I'm glad Chesea won,they are an English club after all.

So are palace and millwall but you wouldn't get me cheering them on
  • Options
    Redskin said:

No one told Eden Hazard then, he went up to get his medal wearing his club suit.
  • Options
    But Hazard had his shin pads on under his suit.

Looks a right wally doing that, but he is very thick skinned. I wonder did anyone show him the trillions of spoof pictures of him or didnt they dare.

Do we know who the blond kid is yet?
  • Options

Talal said:

But does it REALLY matter that much? The only ones making a big deal out of it is people on the internet. Chelsea players dont really seem to care, their fans dont either.

Like i say, although it sounds stupid, it may be for the team photo purposes. or as Redskin has said, it could even be a UEFA rule.
    No it doesn't really matter that much, but then neither does "tallest player ever for CAFC" and many other things. It's just a discussion point.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Talal said:

Talal said:

No it doesn't really matter that much, but then neither does "tallest player ever for CAFC" and many other things. It's just a discussion point.
    true but It just amazes me how wound up some people get about it.
  • Options
    The only one i can see getting wound up is you.

• Options
    Went to the game last night, Chelsea fans really are morons aren't they !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Went to the game last night, Chelsea fans really are morons aren't they !

What did they do?
  • Options
    This is the first shot I saw of the Chelsea fan praying. he was topless for the next one after the game finished.

http://www.feintzebra.co.uk/football/funny-gif-chelsea-fan-praying-that-matas-freekick-goes-in-it-didnt/