Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

electronic cigs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Two lads at work bought one each last week and they swear by them already.
  • Options

I really want to stop sucking my life away.

You'll make someone a nice wife if you don't
  • Options
    They're more difficult to ponce off people than real ones
  • Options
    i aint smoked since i started the thread, and i put it all down to the e cig
  • Options
    Need to be a bit careful with these, they aren't regulated (and won't be until 2016). The few studies that have been done on them has shown that some have pretty nasty shit in them. I work in public health sohave done quite a bit of work on them.
  • Options
    Day 3 into quitting myself, it's a proper nightmare when not smoking makes you less of a man in China and offering a cig is a normal part of conversation.

It's proving tricky but I've been smoking far too much the last 6 months or so.
  • Options
    Shag said:

They're more difficult to ponce off people than real ones

Even for you? ;-)
  • Options
    Been using Sky Cigs for about 8 months now. Can go days without using it but then again can puff away on it far too much (usually when drinking). All told though, I'm healthier and definitely richer, they cost me about £40 a month compared with the £50-60 a week I was doing on real fags.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    My wife was on sky cigs & is now on motives. They are both similar, except you can buy motives from most supermarkets.

However, neither give anything like their advertised usage, according to her.

1atomiser is said to be the equivalent of 25 cigarettes, but the wife says if that was the case, she would be "smoking" 30 a day, when in reality, she reckon she "smokes" about 8 a day.

In other words they claim to last 3 times longer than they do.

Anyone agree or disagree ?
  • Options
    Yeah I'd agree the claims are bogus, I get through about one cartridge a day. No way did I smoke 25 a day, proabably closer to 14. But I do find on the whole the quality is pretty decent, I get the odd duff cartridge but always keep them and ring and complain and they just send me new ones, I've found their customer service pretty good to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky cig wouldn't sent my wife replacements for the duff ones, which is why she switched to Motives. That and the fact you can buy them in supermarkets.
  • Options
    Been using Socialites refill tank for one week now. From 20 a day habit, haven't had or wanted a proper cig. After initial outlay of £50 for two units, charger etc, it's working out to be about £20 per month for liquid refills. Down from at least £200. Feel better for it too. Recommended.