Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE club has no money!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    paulfox said:

haha ,keep going H. WUM , LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

Give it a rest mate. Let's just see what happens.

!!!!!
  • Options
    it was through my concern i was asking the question, lots of rumours, but not many facts, i appreciate henrys and others information, slagging off newcomers to the forum is not needed either. didnt realise it was a closed shop , unless you conform to opinion.
  • Options
    You've been posting for two years !
  • Options
    U havent heard of the CLique????

(Kidding)

:):)
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    i believe im experiencing the clique!!! lol
    lets see what happens and see what we are debating this time next year.
    bored of upsetting people now, apologies for not agreeing!!.
  • Options

You've been posting for two years !

LOL. Epic fail as the kids say : - )
  • Options
    The OP has a strange relationship with capital letters.
  • Options

The club lost £7M in the promtion season FACT. It was in the accounts.

£1m per month is being transferred in the Club to cover losses. Source? Michael Slater.

One board member had to pay the wages one month as there a "cash flow" problem. Source? Richard Murray.

The Tax man was chasing unpaid tax bills Source? Richard Murray.

So rather than posting rubbish like the above, trying to provoke a reaction and labelling other fans as "knockers" and "doom mongers" maybe you should do some research and then try and engage in some reasonable and reasoned debate.

Didn't know this. sounds worrying. *puts fingers back in ears*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

£1m per month is being transferred in the Club to cover losses. Source? Michael Slater.

One board member had to pay the wages one month as there a "cash flow" problem. Source? Richard Murray.

The Tax man was chasing unpaid tax bills Source? Richard Murray

So rather than posting rubbish like the above, trying to provoke a reaction and labelling other fans as "knockers" and "doom mongers" maybe you should do some research and then try and engage in some reasonable and reasoned debate.

Oh so nowt to worry about then
    Actually maybe not.

Losing money is only a problem if the owners can't cover the losses and so far they have.

The taxman chases football clubs very quickly as they are seen as unreliable so maybe it is no big deal.

And businesses to have cash flow problems and it was covered.

Are we on the bring of Admin? IMHO no we are not.

Is everything in the garden rosey? Again IMHO no. There isn't a lot, if any, spare cash but we haven't sold any major assets yet. But we do have two former directors, one of whom just took over Ebbsfleet, taking legal action v the Club.

Regardless of what Paulfox thinks there is room to be concerned over the issues listed about without being a "doom and gloom" merchant or a "knocker".

You can love the the Club, be happy with 9th place, be optimistic about the youth players AND still be concerned that uncertainy over funding could spoil all that.
    Promoted next season so nothing to worry about :/
    paulfox said:

henry i was genuine in my question. of which i read and accepted your explanation. it appears a cage has been rattled, which was not my intention. sorry to undermine your obvious superior intellect. we all have worries of losing the club we grew up with.

Too late now WUM but you got one thing right, I, and just about everone else on here, has a superior intellect to you.

#clicks on Ignore Mode#
    Hold on, I was on your side there Henry pal!
  • Options
    Funny, I was only thinking the other day that the old clique jibe hasn't come out for bloody ages

!!!!!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Actually maybe not.

Losing money is only a problem if the owners can't cover the losses and so far they have.

The taxman chases football clubs very quickly as they are seen as unreliable so maybe it is no big deal.

Is everything in the garden rosey? Again IMHO no. There isn't a lot, if any, spare cash but we haven't sold any major assets yet. But we do have two former directors, one of whom just took over Ebbsfleet, taking legal action v the Club.

Regardless of what Paulfox thinks there is room to be concerned over the issues listed about without being a "doom and gloom" merchant or a "knocker".

You can love the the Club, be happy with 9th place, be optimistic about the youth players AND still be concerned that uncertainy over funding could spoil all that.
    paulfox said:

henry i was genuine in my question. of which i read and accepted your explanation. it appears a cage has been rattled, which was not my intention. sorry to undermine your obvious superior intellect. we all have worries of losing the club we grew up with.

Too late now WUM but you got one thing right, I, and just about everone else on here, has a superior intellect to you.

#clicks on Ignore Mode#
    LOL don't you start you cheese eating surrender monkey : - )
  • Options
    WTF! It's a ploy by the club to get players on the cheap...
  • Options
    The extremely limited I'm in the CLique t-shirts were the last straw
  • Options
    edited May 2013

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Actually maybe not.

paulfox said:

#clicks on Ignore Mode#
    LOL don't you start you cheese eating surrender monkey : - )</block

Nothing like a bit of casual Friday evening racism

; )
  • Options
    Its the easiest line to roll out paul isnt it really the old clique line
  • Options
    I'm Corsician so I love the French and especially their cheese and and their willingness to negotiate peace settlements.
  • Options
    razil said:

The extremely limited I'm in the CLique t-shirts were the last straw

Gutting, missed out on those, so been down to the Isle Of Wight for a few days with work, what did I miss?

• Options
    Ya,the Rock Island line
    She's a mighty good road
    Rock Island line is the road to ride
    Ya, the Rock Island line
    she's a mighty good road
    And if you want to ride
    You gotta ride it
    Like you find it
    Get your ticket at the station
    On the Rock Island line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm Corsician so I love the French and especially their cheese and and their willingness to negotiate peace settlements.

Ive got a French kidney now and they just potentially saved my life, so I love em!

; )

• Options
    So basically your going be pissing french ; - )

Hope the op went well and you're bacl up and running soon
  • Options
    Henry always picks on me too :)