Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford v Yeovil

I went to Wembley ticket office this morning and got a ticket for the play off. I can't remember the last time I went to a football match being completely neutral. One of my mates is a Yeovil fan who I will be drinking with before and after the match so I hope he has a good day out. Another mate who lives in Australia wants me to cheer the Bees on (he used to go there when he lived in London). And of course it would be another London derby if they get through. A bit of a dilemma here. Shall I just get one of those scarf's that has both Brentford and Yeovil Play off final?

Comments

• Options
    Got one friend who is Yeovil, and a couple who are Bees, and as I once enjoyed the hospitality of the directors box at Griffin park when a mate was working for them, got to go for the west Londoners myself.
  • Options
    Bees for me.
  • Options
    Yeovil a good day out even in a monsoon.
  • Options
    Bees for me, have a mate that plays for them, may well be on the bench today
  • Options
    Would like to see Yeovil do it - have just checked, it was 10 years ago they won promotion to the Football League.
  • Options
    Yeovil preferably - I remember the season when they won the Conference, they had a half decent FA Cup run that year too. The season afterwards, I got a PS2 and FIFA and got them into the Champions League Final (where I was beaten 2-1 by Real Madrid). I've been looking out for their results ever since!
    Even if they lose, Brentford isn't far so it's not all bad.
  • Options
    Is BWP available? If so i have to go with Brentford.
  • Options
    Brentford, my current local club!
  • Options
    bwp on the bench, they don't even play him!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Brentford: Moore, Logan, Craig, Dean, Bidwell, Forshaw, Adeyemi, Diagouraga, Donaldson, Forrester, Trotta.
    Subs: Gounet, O'Connor, Saunders, Wright-Phillips, Hodson, Douglas, Hayes.

Yeovil: Stech, Ayling, Burn, Webster, McAllister, Dawson, Edwards, Upson, Foley, Hayter, Madden.
    Subs: Stewart, Hinds, Williams, Maksimenko, Young, Dolan, Balanta.

Hayes and BWP on the bench for Brentford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont like rosler, ever since his reasoning for us beating them 1-0 at griffin park was 'a club like charlton could afford a £1million striker to score the winner and we couldnt' (bwp) well he never cost anywhere near a million, and then the next season his very club have signed him anyway! And i like johnson, come on yeovil!
  • Options
    Come on Brentford, better away day
  • Options
    Brentford - I quite fancy the boat and pub crawl next season!
  • Options
    The bit on the right would get it.
  • Options
    Boat = brentford= result = alldayer

Up the bees
  • Options
    'mon Yeovil
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What a goal, Paddy Madden! 1-0 to Yeovil
  • Options
    Good finish
  • Options
    great finish
  • Options
    Wow great finish 23rd goal of season for that lad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weren't we meant to be sniffing around Madden?
  • Options
    Him and forrester for brentford we have been linked with in the past
  • Options
    As i mentioned on the Solly thread, Logan has always impressed me when i've seen him.
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    Scrappy 2nd but a 2nd none the less! get in there yeovil!
  • Options
    Brentford will need to throw on a striker or two - BWP time !
  • Options
    Curb_It, get in touch with your mate. We're on our way again...
  • Options
    Brentford have been piss-poor.
  • Options
    I might add, they were never likely to recover from what happened against Doncaster.
  • Options
    And Hayes to set him up