Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players you're supposed to hate but don't...

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Still a tosser of the highest order though - not just the thing with Bridge's Mrs, but the money-grabbing attitude of a bloke on £200,000 a week who sells tours of the training ground and games in his free corporate box, the arrogance of wearing a kit to pretend he wasn't suspended from the final because he almost cost them the semi kicking someone, the fact he pretended he didn't, the racism, the insensitivity of abusing American tourists the day after 9/11, the misuse of his position to undermine managers who don't act completely as he wants, the attacking of doorman, pissing on nightclub floors, the parking in disabled spaces...

I don't care if he puts in effort on the field, he's an arsehole.
  • Options
    Terry fudging hurlock how I would have love an horrible bastard like him at ours
  • Options
    Robbie Savage is brilliant. Always has me laughing.
  • Options
    Keith Weller and Derek Possee
  • Options
    Mine would be Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo and, as a few have also said, Parker.
  • Options
    Ronaldo, Ronald Koeman

How about players you're supposed to love but hate??

I'll kick off with Andres Iniesta
  • Options
    I'll add Di Canio - Love the man and that's saying something considering he spent time at celtic.
  • Options
    Danny "thats what we do" shittu
  • Options
    Scott Parker for me.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Muscat

What's not to hate?
    Muscat was never a player, he was a thug.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Robbie Savage. Was the best player in the world in his position (wind up merchant). The Graham Poll incident also helps.

This.
    Rather have in the side than against us any day.
    Craig Bellamy too.

• Options
    I wouldn't say he's supposed to be hated - but met Neil Harris in a pub in the city once.
    I was gutted at the time that he was such a nice, humble and genuine bloke.
    I wanted to dislike him but really couldn't.