Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arry wants more money to spend!

2»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    wrong colour envelope
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Destroyed Southampton and Portsmouth, can now see him doing the same at QPR
  • Options

Destroyed Southampton and Portsmouth, can now see him doing the same at QPR

but the media will still love him ...crazy
  • Options
    A mate's made a decent point, sounds like he's trying to engineer a way out.
  • Options
    @StanCollymore: Harry Redknapp bookies favourite to be new Brighton & Hove Albion manager.
  • Options
    redcarter said:

@StanCollymore: Harry Redknapp bookies favourite to be new Brighton & Hove Albion manager.

interesting ... and quite likely .. closer to his 'ouse than the ol bull n bush
  • Options
    No way will he be at qpr next season. Also agree with majority of comments above... corrupt leatherfaced media-loving charlatan.
  • Options
    Every time I see or hear Redknapp, I'm reminded of something my nan used to say:
    "that geezer's a wrong'un"
  • Options
    In his defence, he was on Sky one night and they were discussing someone booting Muscat, Harry basically said he had it coming. Not much I know, but a more incisive comment than his state-the-bloody-obvious son has managed in numerous afternoons of bullshitting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Harry wants more disposable cash then maybe he should have a serious think about implementing a tax avoidance scheme ................ Oh, hang on!
  • Options
    "We are looking at a different level now, we're not looking at top players. We're looking for players that can get you out of the Championship next year."

So you want to sell the team that you and Hughes paid over the odds for, buy a new team to get out of the Championship next year and then no doubt get rid of them and bring in a new crop of overpaid twats. No problem 'Arry! Here's the chequebook.
  • Options
    Linked with the Brighton job, by the time he's finished he would have done more damage to the south coast than Adolf Hitler.
  • Options

Linked with the Brighton job, by the time he's finished he would have done more damage to the south coast than Adolf Hitler.

Ha ha !
  • Options

To be fair to 'Arry, under him Spurs finished 4th, this year under AVB they finished 5th......

Redknapp had Van Der Vaart and Modric in his side last year - very important players. AVB also lost Kaboul and Sandro to injury this season - two more important players.
    Spurs got 69 points under Redknapp. They got 72 under AVB.
    But then AVB spent plenty of money on replacements. Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Dempsey, Holtby, Sigurdsson. And had Bale in dominant form
    All true, but the point I was trying to make was that comparing Harry's exploits last year to AVB's this year is not quite as straightforward as 4th place vs 5th place.
    Apart from anything else, the Spurs fans are right behind AVB. They must like what they see.
  • Options
    Three cheers for all of the above remarks disparaging 'Orrible 'Arry. I've never understood his appeal, and never had any respect for a man who runs his teams like glorified pub sides (punch-ups on the training ground at West Ham) and stands up in court and admits he's so illiterate he can't even write out a team-sheet. And to think loads of people wanted him for the England job! He's a wrong 'un, and no mistake.
  • Options
    Looool friend or defoe funny stuff
  • Options

In his defence, he was on Sky one night and they were discussing someone booting Muscat, Harry basically said he had it coming. Not much I know, but a more incisive comment than his state-the-bloody-obvious son has managed in numerous afternoons of bullshitting.

some one's finally put muscat in a wheelchair???
  • Options

Take a bow son!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

To be fair to 'Arry, under him Spurs finished 4th, this year under AVB they finished 5th......

Redknapp had Van Der Vaart and Modric in his side last year - very important players. AVB also lost Kaboul and Sandro to injury this season - two more important players.
    Spurs got 69 points under Redknapp. They got 72 under AVB.
    But then AVB spent plenty of money on replacements. Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Dempsey, Holtby, Sigurdsson. And had Bale in dominant form
    All true, but the point I was trying to make was that comparing Harry's exploits last year to AVB's this year is not quite as straightforward as 4th place vs 5th place.
    Apart from anything else, the Spurs fans are right behind AVB. They must like what they see.
    In other words their achievements are largely comparable. I wasn't aware the Spurs fans were particularly anti 'Arry last season either.