Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

calls from microsoft

2»

Comments

• Options
    cafcfan said:

I tend to tell them they are through to the Garden Gnome Sales hot line, ask them what colours they want, what styles and how many and to have their credit card details to hand. It keeps them busy for ages because they don't gnow what a gnome is. Finish by saying you are having cow for dinner. Alternatively adopt a local accent, say the call has been intercepted by the Indian Police Service and that they can expect to spend time in gaol.

Or make out you're the local CID and have just arrived at the house to find somebody's been murdered and ask them what relationship they have with the victim, as they are now a suspect.
  • Options
    I recently went ex-directory because of Microsoft and my fabourites; accident advice bureau, accident advice help line, road safety authority etc. Always someone with a heavy Indian accident with a nice English name like James.

This is a superb way of dealing with them and the like, be inspired!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UakaSdXk8ZI
    texthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UakaSdXk8ZI
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Come on lads, give it a rest. The windows/mac/linux argument is probably the one thing more tedious than the Rangers/Celtic one.

UNIX anyone?
  • Options
    Scam ... start questioning them and they either get uptight and argue or they put the phone down.
  • Options
    I had one and told the guy to fuck off. He asked me why I was so rude so told him to fuck off again. At this point he said he would get the cops, ok I said, then he said that the FBI were on the way.

I asked him what FBI stood for and he rang off.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

aliwibble said:

Come on lads, give it a rest. The windows/mac/linux argument is probably the one thing more tedious than the Rangers/Celtic one.

UNIX anyone?
    Ah well, I've only used Solaris, so I've no idea whether it's better than AIX or whatever