Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bayern Munich v Dortmund

Comments

• Options
    This is a cracking final. Lewandowskis shot would have been stunning had it counted.
  • Options
    F*ck!
  • Options
    Ah bollox :(
  • Options
    what a shame for dortmund
  • Options

Robben has always been shyte in front of goal.

• Options
    Wanted extra time. :-(
  • Options
    Gutted for Dortmund but what a match.
  • Options
    Was that a little Charlton reference? The red red Robben comes bobbing along
  • Options
    Red red robben.
  • Options
    If it wasn't for Neur it would have been 2-0 to Dortmund at half time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B@llocks...................Robben
  • Options
    Have to say Bayern deserved to win the competition and were the better team over the whole 90.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Match that Guardiola! Sickener for Dortmund I've heard Bayern described as the Man Utd of Germany with so many plastics, so would've loved Dortmund to win. Add to that the fact that Bayern could and probably should've been down to 9 men
  • Options

Have to say Bayern deserved to win the competition and were the better team over the whole 90.

Not sure. Bayern should have been down to nine men after the penalty but it was a great game and Bayern feel like champions in a way Chelsea didn't last year.
  • Options
    Great game two good attacking teams. I thought Dortmunds defence was awful and was surprised they only conceded 2.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Not sure. Bayern should have been down to nine men after the penalty but it was a great game and Bayern feel like champions in a way Chelsea didn't last year.
    I just thought they were stronger in the second half and looked more dangerous. They were annoying me though, writhing around on the floor in mock agony after every challenge.
  • Options
    Quality game, not sure we'd seen quality like that had it been all-Spanish!

Best team in the world won.
  • Options

Quality game, not sure we'd seen quality like that had it been all-Spanish!

Best team in the world won.

Agreed - and the game had not just a lot of quality but real end to end exciting attacking football.

The most I can remember enjoying a CL final.

• Options
    Shocking refereeing, how did Dante not get a red card! Ribbery to.
  • Options
    what a cracking game of football. overall we all agreed that the ref had a very good game. Dante could have had a red, but only if the ref has access to video. Bayerns first would have been offside under the old rules, surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013

Robben has always been shyte in front of goal.

That Froch can't fight for toffee neither!
    :-)

• Options
    Hilarious that Bayern score the winner from an English style long ball over the top!
  • Options
    Got lucky and had two seats for the game. We were at the Dortmund end of the ground.

Two observations;

First, the atmosphere was like nothing I'd experienced before. By comparison, the Stadium is like a library when our big Clubs play there in semi-finals and finals. Amazing.

Second, the pace of the game was astonishing. Dortmund in particular pressed as if their lives depended on it. As a consequence, nobody had any time on the ball so that both teams were forced to move it quickly and take risks, which made for a wonderfully entertaining game of football. At times, the combination of quality and speed was breathtaking. The contrast with the way our top Clubs play the game was very stark.

Richard Scudamore eat your heart out.

Bayern's superior quality eventually told as Dortmund tired, inevitably, in the last twenty minutes. A great shame. We were really looking forward to extra time!!

• Options
    What a game of football. Master class in goalkeeping and a lesson in how football should be played.
  • Options

What a game of football. Master class in goalkeeping and a lesson in how football should be played.

Nay. Ordinary game with some good/ lucky goal keeping. Love to see Bayern play a full season in the EPL.
  • Options

Nay. Ordinary game with some good/ lucky goal keeping. Love to see Bayern play a full season in the EPL.
    ...Really? This has to be sarcasm.
  • Options
    A little. But I don't buy the German love in. Yes they are more skilful at playing the English game, but I didn't find it a tremendous spectacle. Maybe I've drank too much beer.
  • Options

It wasn't an ordinary game, but you couldn't play like that every week.
  • Options

Remind me what happened when the FAPL champions came up against Dortmund....

• Options
    If people can't recognise that game as something a bit special then quite frankly I give up.