Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace fans

Quite a rancid scene this morning on way to gym , what appeared to be a father and son , the father was wearing pink cycling shorts and a painted face with south london is ours, the equally weird son who was in mid twenties also painted face and with dungarees on one strap undone. Freak fest

Comments

• And there was you - think of the poor bloke who saw all three of you in the same place.
  • Or woman
  • That picture is obscene .
  • Brilliant pic
  • sums up palace completely.
  • Loads of them filling up my Facebook with pictures of their painted faces and homemade banners. Will feel sick if they win and will probably have to avoid the internet for a week. C'mon you Ornets !
  • Nicked that for my Facebook :-D
  • CAFCdamo said:

Loads of them filling up my Facebook with pictures of their painted faces and homemade banners. Will feel sick if they win and will probably have to avoid the internet for a week. C'mon you Ornets !

I've seen a photo of 10 of them outside the globe in facepaint, ages ranging from late 20s to early 30s. Horrible.
  • Pic of them in Twitter with flags over the railings drinking in Victoria station weatherspoons. Why bother drinking there on their big day out? Weirdos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Actually I'm jealous and if I thought it would get Charlton anywhere I'd wear full kit, face paint, lucky pants or whatever else necessary.

Come on Watford!!!
  • Pic of them in Twitter with flags over the railings drinking in Victoria station weatherspoons. Why bother drinking there on their big day out? Weirdos.

Nothing wrong with a couple of pints to get you going. Wouldn't want more than that though. Maybe the nigels are drowning their sorrows early? :)

• How many mentions of the great Palace academy will Sky get in today???
  • I was round my parents house and a bloke walked past wearing a Palace scarf...talk about there goes the neighbourhood.
  • Theyll all come out of the woodwork now...
  • Theyll all come out of the woodwork now...

They must do it very quietly as the atmosphere at Wembley was abysmal today.
  • edited May 2013
    makes me thankful--we only have Jihadist scum and EDL round here ---thank f++k we aint got any palarse !
  • edited May 2013
    I saw Jo Brand (I knew about her) in the crowd today next to Eddie Izzard (didn't know, but am somehow not surprised). I also believe the Mark Steele and Jeremy Hardy support the glaziers. What is it about that club that brings out all those b-list comedians?
  • edited May 2013
    Stig said:

I saw Jo Brand (I knew about her) in the crowd today next to Eddie Izzard (didn't know, but am somehow not surprised). I also believe the Mark Steele and Jeremy Hardy support the glaziers. What is it about that club that brings out all those b-list comedians?

Sean Hughes as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a right one giving it large on my Facebook
  • se9addick said:

Theyll all come out of the woodwork now...

seriously for a dull game , i thought the atmosphere was decent and palace got behind their team pretty well #justsaying
  • thought it was quiet and was spoke about in the second half how quiet both fans were
  • nolly said:

thought it was quiet and was spoke about in the second half how quiet both fans were

Was you there nolly?
  • trying to hard mate
  • se9addick said:

seriously for a dull game , i thought the atmosphere was decent and palace got behind their team pretty well #justsaying
    I don't think the atmosphere reflected the fact that their teams were 90 mins from the Prem.
  • edited May 2013
    watched it in a pub so can't comment.
    how did it reflect in regards to the champions league final?
  • edited May 2013

se9addick said:

This isn't twitter so stuff your wind ups and hashtags right up your......
  • it really is your time of the month you sad angry man, chillax, you live miles away from the surrey goons and i'm sure you wont have many palace acquaintances
  • edited May 2013

it really is your time of the month you sad angry man, chillax, you live miles away from the surrey goons and i'm sure you wont have many palace acquaintances

Get back to your arm chair supporting/twittering . I'm not going to let your annoying wind ups get to me anymore