Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    oohaah/Beds...............................ru Smallwall in disguise?

• Options
    edited May 2013
    If that was us that would actually mean Ooh Aah would have to go to the game...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    let there be peace
  • Options
    i'm a (shit) lover not a fighter

let's have a hug /shake hands and agree to let each other have their own views

i mean as a season ticket holder and awayday traveller of 29 continuous years we prolly need a few more armchair supporters of my ilk
  • Options
    nolly said:

let there be peace

right on brother, placate the hate!
  • Options

Who's laughing now? Not me.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Theyll all come out of the woodwork now...

They must do it very quietly as the atmosphere at Wembley was abysmal today.
    seriously for a dull game , i thought the atmosphere was decent and palace got behind their team pretty well #justsaying
    Correct as usual. Palace fans were pretty loud. I didn't hear Watford at all. There's no point lying.
  • Options
    Covered end are u a nigel
  • Options

se9addick said:

seriously for a dull game , i thought the atmosphere was decent and palace got behind their team pretty well #justsaying
    Correct as usual. Palace fans were pretty loud. I didn't hear Watford at all. There's no point lying.
    So loud that the commentator went out of his way TWICE to comment how quiet it had been all afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jo Brand and Eddie Izzard, sums them up
  • Options

se9addick said:

We were very poor indeed - thread on our own couple of threads saying the same.

• Options
    Just connected who you are nolly :-)
  • Options
    Poor sod
  • Options
    Fairly obvious that the atmosphere won't be that great when you've got 2 sides who average about 16-17k taking double that number to the final. So half the support don't go regularly and are just there for the day out, don't know the songs etc, plus the people who do want to sing are not together and are seated all over the place rather than together like in a normal league game.

That said i did think Palace came across as louder on tv, although admittedly that wasn't difficult.
  • Options

Fairly obvious that the atmosphere won't be that great when you've got 2 sides who average about 16-17k taking double that number to the final. So half the support don't go regularly and are just there for the day out, don't know the songs etc, plus the people who do want to sing are not together and are seated all over the place rather than together like in a normal league game.

That said i did think Palace came across as louder on tv, although admittedly that wasn't difficult.

the fanatics actually organised an 'ultra/vocal' section on facebook so everyone could be together

• Options
    Seriously what is it with that lot?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

worst thing is, this is a full grown an adult ... AN ADULT
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

cafctom said:

worst thing is, this is a full grown an adult ... AN ADULT
    Looks like he fiddles with kids though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man Utd not Palace according to his profile.

https://twitter.com/benbryans

• Options

Man Utd not Palace according to his profile.

https://twitter.com/benbryans

Both come from Surrey.
  • Options
    How punchable...