Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

nigels

13»

Comments

• Options
    Much as it sticks in the throat they got there didn't they and will pick up a mint on the way up. Mind you when the likes of Man City et al rock up at Shithouse Park they will think they are playing Ryman league the grounds a disgrace.
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll have some money now to replace those wooden seats... lol
  • Options
    budgie said:

Thank you for all the kind comments, and I look forward to our board using the money wisely, as Charlton did in there early years in the premier. Hopefully we spend wisely, and last longer than we have in the past, but I'm confident that this will see Palace improving Selhurst and the whole infrastructure of the club.

Not a hope in hell of that happening.
  • Options
    budgie said:

Thank you for all the kind comments, and I look forward to our board using the money wisely, as Charlton did in there early years in the premier. Hopefully we spend wisely, and last longer than we have in the past, but I'm confident that this will see Palace improving Selhurst and the whole infrastructure of the club.

Hopefully we may draw you in the cup, as I'd hate there to be a long gap before we play you again.

It would be better if we could play you next after you've invested in that shithole ground of yours. We can then do some fresh damage.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    budgie said:

Hopefully we may draw you in the cup, as I'd hate there to be a long gap before we play you again.

No comment since February and then you arrive on a thread titled Nigels.

Nice work.

PS if you come by again work on the old their / there / they're - I know it's hard but please try.
  • Options
    budgie said:

Hopefully you can buy some plastic seats now.
  • Options
    Remind you of anything?