Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next season - where will we finish? Predictions!

Comments

• Options
    5th.
  • Options
    16th
  • Options
    I think Powell will learn from the experiences he encountered this season and that will result in a points gain, so I can see us being 6-8 points better of.....but who knows in this crazy league where that will leave us.
  • Options
    8th - progress on this season.
  • Options
    Very difficult to say at the moment.With the current squad,without any additions we will be lower half of the table.With three or four quality additions we will finish top half.We will just have to wait to see what sort of quality is joining and leaving.
  • Options
    17th
  • Options
    I'm going to wait
  • Options
    I think it will be the same as last season, up and down with a safe finish.
  • Options
    1st 106 points 154 goals for 28 against
  • Options
    40/1 to win the league with William hill
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    11th
  • Options
    17th
  • Options
    Sadly... I think 7th.
  • Options
    7th..Maybe scrape 6th (I hope).
  • Options
    Given how we finished last season I don't get some of the comments on here and I certainly don't get this:

sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/english/championship-2013/14-e217042402

They have us as 15th in the odds at 33/1 whereas many of the teams we were just behind are on twelves and 14/1. Has to be worth a shout each way?
  • Options
    3rd and lose in play-off final to scum :-(

Only kidding. We scrape 6th last day of season and win in play-off final to scum, making it the most enjoyable win in the history of the universe. FACT!

CP becomes SCP and Queen comes out as hardcore Addick......and has a Royal box installed at back of North Upper!
  • Options

Only kidding. We scrape 6th last day of season and win in play-off final to scum, making it the most enjoyable win in the history of the universe. FACT!

CP becomes SCP and Queen comes out as hardcore Addick......and has a Royal box installed at back of North Upper!

Its defiantly a possibility
  • Options
    if we get no investment in the team I think we will hold our own and end up just below middle of the league,but with a bit of investment who knows,it could be top six.
  • Options

Just cant see the reason for such optimism.

Over achieved last season with great motivation and some unlikely and hard-fought away wins to get Top 10.

Everyone has conveniently forgotten the complete dross we saw at home before the strong (post Bolton) finish. We have the same sub-standard midfield as last season but this time our late season saviour, Andy Hughes is even older.

Much more difficult to achieve same motivation in second season in a higher league where you are a known quantity and it will also be a much bigger test for Saint Chris than last season with higher fan expectations.

15th (ish) if we are lucky and can make some significant (Gower) improvements in midfield.
  • Options
    POSLCAFC said:

Its defiantly a possibility
    Nah - without Jackett Millwall will struggle to get out of the bottom 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    8th if we buy in some quality Or 18th either way we'll be here in 2015
  • Options
    11th
  • Options
    8th
  • Options
    A little early isn't it?
  • Options
    I think we will struggle if Powell doesn't have any money to spend. 11th
  • Options
    There will be only one automatic place to go for, i think Warbury Warriors are destined to be champions.
  • Options
    great team spirit .. even with few or no reinforcements .. 5th
  • Options
    Unless we make some signings pretty damn quick, we're going no where fast. 16th!
  • Options
    2nd