Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next season - where will we finish? Predictions!

13»

Comments

• Options
    14th
  • Options
    I would only rule out bottom 3 and top 4. Anything between them!
  • Options
    At this point it is absolutely impossible to predict. With 3 - 4 good signings then 9th and above. Any less than those 3 - 4 then we could be in a bit of bother if we get a few injuries.
  • Options

At this point it is absolutely impossible to predict. With 3 - 4 good signings then 9th and above. Any less than those 3 - 4 then we could be in a bit of bother if we get a few injuries.

That sounds like à prediction, SHG.
  • Options
    currently

0% top 6 ........ 10% 7th-12th ...... 82% 13th-21st ....... 8% bottom 3

lets hope we get a personality and cheque book soon and sign some players
  • Options
    we will finish top half.........no time to panic yet
  • Options

That sounds like à prediction, SHG.
    Yeah it does read like that I admit.

• Options
    Just below mid-table - say, 14th
  • Options
    Blucher said:

Just below mid-table - say, 14th

14th.

• Options
    2nd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    17th without investment, 6th with good investment so 11th will do.
  • Options
    Too early but whatever, 15th.
  • Options
    If we make some decent signings we will a) be stronger and b) be used to the Division. Also , with some decent youngsters breaking through - I can see lots of reasons for optimism. I’ve fallen for this lack of signings trap before and am now very relaxed about it – there is absolutely no need to panic. We will make signings and we need to judge our chances on the quality of those. I doubt many, If any will have a better defence than us and I think Pritchard is going to be a massive player for us next season.
  • Options
    play offs
  • Options
    The squad looks strong enough to get through the first few games, ideally in the same way it finished last season IF we can either bring back Haynes and/or Obika up front... trouble is that after the international break the games come thick and fast and we will need more bodies to cover for injuries, loss of form and the need to find new ways to break down teams...

Just as CAFC squad now has 500 games under its belt at this level (less however many attributed to those who have not been renewed) the oppo will be more familiar with CAFC. I don't see a massive change in the quality of the division compared to last season and the 18 or so senior pros on the books are more than good enough to improve on last season given support, a few new players and a fair bit of luck.

People predicting a relegation struggle are missing what happened throughout last season as the squad found its feet - fact is we haven't sold any major talent - yet! Although I was surprised that we let both Fuller and Haynes go
  • Options
    Bit sad but I am starting to panic a little. But then at Welling it reminded me we do have some good players, the likes of Pritchard, Wilson and Gower amongst all the others. If only we can add to it and get off to a good start. Just before we played Palace they had an awful start then brought in a couple of players to shore things up. It might not take much but it will need a few players. If not then 20th.