Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Epsom Derby

13»

Comments

• Options
    Libertarian e/w
  • Options
    Battle of Marengo seems highly fancied as a solid e/w bet @ 4-1 on the basis of some staying power doubt regarding Dawn Approach.
  • Options
    Battle of Marengo now available at 13/2........well worth £5 each way with Betvictor who offer money ack if Dawn Approach wins.
  • Options
    For those wanting the going at Epsom today...

EPSOM DOWNS - Flat (Updated:01/06/2013 at 11:27:04)   
    Going
    Good, Good to Soft in Places
    (GoingStick: Derby Course 7.3 , 5f Course 7.3 (Home Straight
    last 3f Stands Side 7.5, Far Side 7.0 on Saturday at 10:00)

Stalls
    5f - Stands Side

Weather
    Dry overnight and Saturday - circa 17 degrees.

Have backed Captain Dunne in the Dash. Previous winner, said to be in "flying form" and has a good draw (18). He likes the going good and it should only dry further given today's weather forecast.
  • Options
    Occovango in the big one!
  • Options
    Mirsaale ew at big odds is worth a punt will get backed in
  • Options
    Ruler of the World @ 9/1
  • Options
    Ocovango e/w
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Anyway I'm not one to pass on tips etc as most are fruitless but do yourself a favour and get on Libertarian. Great pedigree and same sire as hot favourite Dawn Approach, this horse has definitely slipped under the radar. I'm sticking a ton on it.

And I did, E/W. :-)
  • Options

Ruler of the World @ 9/1

No need to thank me.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Ruler of the World @ 9/1

We have a winner.
  • Options
    Had libertarian e/w and put it up before Rivieria.
  • Options
    Had a fiver on liber and a fiver on galelio rock should have done ew!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Anyway I'm not one to pass on tips etc as most are fruitless but do yourself a favour and get on Libertarian. Great pedigree and same sire as hot favourite Dawn Approach, this horse has definitely slipped under the radar. I'm sticking a ton on it.

And I did, E/W. :-)
    Riveria:

We should have the forecast between us. They'd still be paying us out now...

• Options

Same as mate £10 each way couldnt see dawn approach getting beat ,run a terrible race but just wish there was another half furlong libertarian might av got up .
  • Options
    Cracking day, just making WU hone now
  • Options
    boogica said:

Same as mate £10 each way couldnt see dawn approach getting beat ,run a terrible race but just wish there was another half furlong libertarian might av got up .
    The St. Ledger should suit him.
  • Options
    Had ruler of the world e10 win.
    The only horse with form over a mile and a half.
    Going away from second in previous race, therefore capable of handling demanding final 2f of Epsom uphill run in.
  • Options
    Good day out, didn't see a single horse but got absolutely munted and the stag shat himself whilst in a dress queueing for the girls bogs.