Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its pre season!! .....lets be negative!!!! lol

2»

Comments

• Options
    Last summer we were about to go bust... then we bought Wilson. Of course, so the gloom merchants went, that's because Solly is about to go. And he didn't...
  • Options
    paulfox said:

henry , for your info, i have supported charlton for 36 yrs, i grew up in harvey gardens and would happily meet up, discuss and if needed show evidence of this, over a nice cold pint. insinuating i am a troll without knowing who i am is another example of your paranoia. i accept and quite honestly dont give flying f. who is in charge of our club, as long as it continues to allow me to be a regular season ticket holder and loyal supporter as i am. I will scream and shout and show my distain when we look like going down the same route we have all been down in the past.It appears we have a board trying to make things right, we have a potentially good manager and some good youngsters coming through. lets see what happens!

In fairness, we've had dozens of match threads, numerous rumours threads, several transfer window threads, takeover threads, trouble at Millwall/Palace threads, threads about politics/crime/the environment/who has the best rack, Suarez threads, threads about the European championship, the Champions League and an Olympic games.

You haven't featured in very many of them, in fact only a handful, yet once again you start a thread having a pop at those who have their doubts about the board. Not really a surprise that some might think you have an agenda is it?
  • Options
    maybe..baby....
    thats ironic i too have a yellow magnolia in my garden of which is too small to climb yet! lol
    im not overly positive, but trying not to be overly negative either ..thats all. just not getting the over reaction of doom, if it is over reaction.
  • Options
    TJ is that you?
  • Options
    paulfox said:

maybe..baby....
    thats ironic i too have a yellow magnolia in my garden of which is too small to climb yet! lol
    im not overly positive, but trying not to be overly negative either ..thats all. just not getting the over reaction of doom, if it is over reaction.

I'm building a tree house in mine...we can do compare pics at a later day.

ps. Mine's violet, wish I knew how to post pics.

• Options
    I thought you was taking a break anyway beds?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

I thought you was taking a break anyway beds?

Yes i did and it lasted two days! .
  • Options
    My view on Charlton is like my view on life - expect the worse because when good things do happen, they're even sweeter. I call it tactical pessimism.
  • Options
    Missed Oohaah too much didn't you.
  • Options
    I don't know who's trolling who anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Love the man...

• Options
    Fact: magnolia paint comes from magnolia trees.

Well maybe.
  • Options
    Theres no point worrying about anything

It will give you an ulcer

• Options
    To be fair PaulFox has a point - we do love a drama on here. I'm sure everything isn't rosy at the club however, that's probably true of most clubs!

I spent so much time worrying over the events of last summer - I can't go through that again...
  • Options
    He has a point, but in the main I disagree with him.
    We all know why there's negativity. It's because we don't know the facts, because the board keep everything secret.
    Also, unlike Paul I do care who owns the club ! Look at the slimey toad who owned Watford last & was celebrating that they missed out on promotion. Ken Bates - no thanks etc etc etc.
  • Options
    I aint gonna what will be will be life is too short and i never thought id say it but it is only football

The last week has proved that football aint worth worrying about
  • Options
    covered end; fair point , whoever owns ,it would be nice that they care. probably not essential.
    nth london addick; bang on to be honest mate.
    it would be boring if we all agreed on the footie. two things we agree on really .
    1-we all love the addicks
    2- there are more important things in life!
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2013
    Andy Hughes is pretty cheerful and upbeat.

Andy Hughes - The Future is Bright

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130528-andy-hughes-on-charlton-development-squad-836897.aspx
  • Options
    vff said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130528-andy-hughes-on-charlton-development-squad-836897.aspx

Excellent interview that. Can see why CP wants to offer him a player/coach role.
  • Options
    Trolls or no trolls - whatever they are - recently I foolishly followed a link to the Millwall 'equivalent' of our intelligent forum and was assailed by the ghastly sound of Neanderthal grunts and knuckles dragging on the floor...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Plaaayer said:

Love the man...

Ignore the wind up merchant Beds #mutualfeelings
  • Options
    vff said:

Extremely positive about the U21s chances of breaking into the first team. Fully expect to see several of them in the first team squad come August.