Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What retired footballers do

2»

Comments

• Swisdom said:

Steve Gritt is a scout for Birmingham

no he isnt
  • Swisdom said:

Derek Hales is a teacher still at The Howard school in Rainham. He takes the naughty boys and oversees their detention.

Steve Gritt is a scout for Birmingham

Assistant manager at Ebbsfleet
  • edited June 2013
    Rob lee became a turnstile operator after he retired as he loved the game so much

Didn't one of the World Cup winners become funeral director.
  • MrOneLung said:

Rob lee became a turnstile operator after he retired as he iced the game so much

Yeah, Geoff Hearse.....
  • Riviera said:

MrOneLung said:

Rob lee became a turnstile operator after he retired as he iced the game so much

Yeah, Geoff Hearse.....
    I thought it was Body Moore.
  • Riviera said:

MrOneLung said:

Yeah, Geoff Hearse.....
    Jimmy Grieves surely?
  • Anthony Barness is working in the office of his father in laws building firm. He also does a bit of tiling on the side as well.

perfect job for carl tiler

• Riviera said:

MrOneLung said:

Yeah, Geoff Hearse.....
    twas Ray wilson

• Having battled depression and done time for offences relating to speeding, our former striker Leon McKenzie announced today that he is embarking on a boxing career.
  • Am I going mad, or do I remember Micklewhite getting four against us over at Loftus Road one midweek night?

25 Years Ago Today: Yet Another Clive Allen Hattrick

Twenty-Five Years Ago Today: March 20, 1982:
    Terry Venables Promotion Chasing/FA Cup Winning (just failed on both) team crushed Charlton 4-0 with (another!) hatrick from Clive Allen and one from Terry Fenwick. (A few weeks after this victory, QPR crushed Bolton 7-1!)

QPR's team that day against Charlton: QPR's present manager, John Gregory was absent - as was QPR's previous manager, Gary Waddock. But QPR's current acting assistant, Warren Neil did play in that game.

Hucker
    Gillard Roeder Hazell Newil
    Flangan Fenwick CurrieMikclewhite
    Stainrod Allen
    Sub Burke
    Nah - I'm sure it was a league cup game. They won 6-0 or 6-1?
  • Sponsored links:

• They won 6-1 in a league game with Barry Little scoring the 1.
  • If David Campbell is that wealthy, maybe he would like to invest in his old club? Where's Acworth with a letter when you need him?
  • It was a 5-1 when Little scored. It was a midweek league game I think.
  • Ive just looked it up - apparently they beat us 5-1 in march 1983. Any stattos got a programme that shows the scorers?
  • Peter Reeves turned up to read my gas meter once. Colin Powell I believe is now a groundsman somewhere
  • Loved Peter Reeves. He was a supporter too -- anyone know if he still attends our matches?
  • Loved Peter Reeves. He was a supporter too -- anyone know if he still attends our matches?

Last I heard, he was living in Spain