Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm in the money!!!! Message from the Ambassador

Received this email today, where's my cashcard............

U.S AMBASSADOR TO UNITED KINGDOM
WINFIELD HOUSE
MINISTER PLENIPOTENTIARY TO THE COURT OF ST. JAMES'S
BARBARA J. STEPHENSON

EMAIL----{ stephensonbarbara647@yahoo.co.uk }

ATTENTION,

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED KINGDOM AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES, JUST LIKE YOU. I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR ATM CARD WORTH THE $15.8 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.

BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN USA AMBASSADOR TO UNITED KINGDOM, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

JUST LIKE I HELPED FOUR PERSONS TO RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS THIS YEAR 2013 THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICE AND TNT COURIER SERVICE. TO PROVE YOU THE TRUE,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING
NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF:

1.) WWW.FEDEX.COM
TRACKING NO: 509265861199

2.) WWW.FEDEX.COM
TRACKING NO: 537053444807

3.) WWW.FEDEX.COM
TRACKING NO: 898891698600

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF. AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR ATM VISA CARD WORTH THE SUM OF ($15.8M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $205.

THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.
SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVER'S NAME: OKEKE CHINEDU
ADDRESS: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
AMOUNT: $205

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. I SHALL TELL YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://london.usembassy.gov/ukdcm.html

MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE EMAIL ME AT U.S AMBASSADOR TO UNITED KINGDOM

AMBASSADOR BARBARA J. STEPHENSON

EMAIL----{ stephensonbarbara647@yahoo.co.uk }

Delete Reply Reply to All Forward Move Not Spam Actions Next Previous

Comments

• Options
    you better send him da monies asap!
  • Options
    By the way who is the President of the UK?
  • Options
    him da ambassador
  • Options
    no she be the ambassador.
  • Options
    This looks legit.

Is putting everything in caps supposed to make it more believable?
  • Options
    get the Ferreros out then!
  • Options
    You're so stupid, why would you post this on the internet, now anyone can send the guy their details and steal all your money.
  • Options
    this Barbara is real!!

• Options
    he has the veto power to go through customs guys
  • Options
    RZARZA
    edited June 2013
    Who wants to bet this email came from SE18 ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buy the club a 30 a season striker. You know you want to!
  • Options
    Wikipedia - "Barbara J. Stephenson is the DCM at the US Embassy in London, and is currently acting as Charge d'Affaires following the departure of Ambassador Susman. She is the former United States Ambassador to the Republic of Panama."

can't believe the U.S government would do anything to scam anybody. its got to be legit.
  • Options
    No! I am the Ambassador!
  • Options
    http://www.419eater.com/

One of the best websites on the net
  • Options
    The recession must be pretty bad in The US, having their Embassy use @yahoo emails.
  • Options
    Take them on, have a larf.
  • Options
    He obviously "vetoed" his English exams at school - appalling grammar.

Nevertheless I congratulate you Iainment, it certainly looks like your luck's in!
  • Options
    iainment said:

By the way who is the President of the UK?

Ken Dodd innit? Oh no, he's the minister of mirth.
  • Options
    congratulations.
  • Options

Love that website, the carved head/bust one is pure genius.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You're so stupid, why would you post this on the internet, now anyone can send the guy their details and steal all your money.

Your so right!
    Soon as I saw it i sent two premium bonds and my Charles and Diana memorial £5 coin.
    Damn
  • Options
    Didn't come from SE18 came from SE28, Thamesmead AKA Little Lagos, got the highest fraud figures for the UK
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Didn't come from SE18 came from SE28, Thamesmead AKA Little Lagos, got the highest fraud figures for the UK

Was named in one of the Sunday Mags as the fraud capital of Europe.

• Options
    Lucky you!

Are you sure it's not a scam?
  • Options

I expect you can pass on a few tips MAM from your own portfolio obviously ;-)

Take them on, have a larf.

• Options

That is crazy , just seen the one where he gets the scammer to copy out the whole of a Harry Potter book in their own handwriting.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Love that website, the carved head/bust one is pure genius.
    Any link ?
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Sorry, I meant SE28
  • Options
    Must be very important. BECAUSE IT'S IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Big fan of 419eater.com btw - there are some great stories on there if you have a few hours to kill...the one with the balloon crash is my favourite!

P.S I hope that the ambassador got the Ferrero Rocher's in....
  • Options
    It's amazing how many people are succoured in by the scamsters.