Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm in the money!!!! Message from the Ambassador

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I thoroughly recommend the Bob Servant emails book. He spends his time responding to these such emails and is what the red tops would describe as "A Hoot!".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006WAYWM4/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2/279-4227287-7703808?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_r=1EPDBCPM1CN67RS5WR7S&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_i=B007HAIZZ8
  • Options
    I fail to see if this money is going to this supposed lady why the money has to be sent to some Nigerian guy named OKEKE CHINEDU? a little weird ^^
  • Options
    edited June 2013

smiffyboy said:

Didn't come from SE18 came from SE28, Thamesmead AKA Little Lagos, got the highest fraud figures for the UK

Was named in one of the Sunday Mags as the fraud capital of Europe.

"Capital of Europe"! Makes me proud to be British!
  • Options
    Vinnie V. said:

Buy the club a 30 a season striker. You know you want to!

Killer was probably a 30 a day striker.
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

I expect you can pass on a few tips MAM from your own portfolio obviously ;-)

Take them on, have a larf.

I'm very tempted to resurrect the Reverend Onmi Edson, and his Church of the Born Again Virgins. Happy Days!"

• Options

bc_addick said:

I expect you can pass on a few tips MAM from your own portfolio obviously ;-)

Take them on, have a larf.

I'm very tempted to resurrect the Reverend Onmi Edson, and his Church of the Born Again Virgins. Happy Days!"

Oh, I like the sound of the Reverend Onmi Edson - Surely he's worth a trial down at The Valley....

• Options
    Poor bugger passed away, just before he was going to hand over the cheque. What a shame.
    Nice bloke too!

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

DA9 said:

http://www.419eater.com/

One of the best websites on the net

Love that website, the carved head/bust one is pure genius.
    Any link ?
    http://www.419eater.com/html/bigman.htm

• Options
    Chuck some of ya new found fortune my way ianment, I'm having a fooooookin mare at the moment !
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAH that is quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got the monnies... I am a genuine beef eater... I eat the beef..
  • Options
    BDL said:

It's amazing how many people are succoured in by the scamsters.

Without Googling (and you probably won't find it online yet anyway) does anyone want to guess what the loss to the UK economy is each year through mass marketing scams like this?
  • Options

• Options
    No idea, but it's got to be high as most people won't own up to being scammed.
  • Options
    iainment said:

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED KINGDOM

• Options

No idea, but it's got to be high as most people won't own up to being scammed.

£3.5 billion annually.

To put that in perspective benefit fraud is estimated at £1.2 billion. We can laugh and think people are stupid for replying to these things but it is fraud on a massive scale which the government are failing to adequately address.
  • Options
    Surely most money scammed off of people goes back into the UK anyway?
  • Options
    My lucky day too!! I think Ms Cox looks somewhat more trustworthy than your ambassador though, @iainment

This is very urgent Our Operation manager has sent your first

payment of £4800.00 to you,Out from your total amount of

£.1.6million puonds. Here is what we needed from you to

complete the transfer,Your Name, Your Address ID, Occupation

and Your Telephone Number: Noted That Only Fee Request from

You Is for Reactivate Transfer Files Sum Of £95 USD Only, No

More Fee again after that.

Western Union AGENT NAME kingsley oku
    phone line is: +229-99268908
    CONTACT E-MAIL(wester.union.09@bk.ru)
    Bellow is your first payment for £4800.00pounds sent today.
    Still Pending Till the Activation fee is sent it will be

activated for you

to pick it up.Sender Name: Abuchi Ekwegbelu
    MTCN: 8002607422
    Receiver Name: In Ur Name
    Question= What Color
    Answer= White
    Amount Sent: £4800.00

Best Regards,
    Mrs,teresa cox
  • Options
    Abuchi Ekwegbelu has just signed for Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Abuchi Ekwegbelu has just signed for Ebbsfleet.

... and the blessed Reverend Omni Edson (revived) has been appointed chaplain at Stonebridge Road.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here's a classic from 419eater.com

http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/veronica/veronica.htm

The airship disaster at the end is tragic!
  • Options

Here's a classic from 419eater.com

http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/veronica/veronica.htm

The airship disaster at the end is tragic!

Amusing! Like the way Felch gets the scammers to fill in reams of tedious forms and make silly banners...

• Options
    get these all the time latest today:

Hello ,

I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person. I am Attorney Rise Sevenoaks, a solicitor at law. I was the personal attorney to MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, a citizen of Germany who used to Work with an oil servicing company in Turkey after which be referred to as my client. MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER 62 years of age made a fixed deposit of fund valued at £18,500,000 (Eighteen million five Hundred Thousand Great british Pound Sterling) with a Security Company/Finance institution in Turkey and unfortunately lost his life in one of the bomb blast in Iraq, see link for verification (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8127222.stm) He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except Some vital documents related to the deposit still in my possession.

Recently, the governing body of the Security Company/Finance institution contacted me on this matter, requesting that I should notify the next of kin of my late client to claim the funds and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. I know that my client had no living next of kin but i have made lots of search to see if i can get in contact to any of his relatives but my search was fruitless to locate any of my late clients extended relatives. A clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the Financial Regulatory Authority. You and I will share the money, you will be entitled to 40% of the total fund for your role as the relative and next of kin of my late client, 60% for me. Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal document which will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be

procured. All I require is your sincerity, honesty, co-operation and utmost good faiths to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail or telephone to enable us discuss further. You may also send your telephone number so that I can call you. Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude require utmost confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you,
    Attorney Andrew Gross.

• Options
    Coming in thick and fast

Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my lovely wife won a Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of 148 million pounds in August last year. We have decided to donate the sum of 1,000,000.00 (OneMillionPounds)to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 5 lucky individuals all over the world. All you have to do is reply to this email for more information.

To verify the genuineness of this email please visit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187999/

Awaiting your urgent response.

Regards,

Adrian And Gillian Bayford.

• Options
    @leftbehind have a go at Baiting and see how you get on!
  • Options
    ha ha will do
  • Options
    ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
    FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
    Ref: FBI/DC/25/113/13/2013
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/executives/director

Your attention is needed immediately

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail, phone call or a face-to-face conversation,We will also send you a certified email later it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information needed. To checkmate financial recklessness, illegal gambling, racketeering and considering the effect of the global financial crisis rocking the United States, our government with the help of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I) Washington, DC and the internet crime complaint center (ic3),alongside the CIA signed an agreement with U.K police for an immediate release of all overdue funds presently logged in their treasury and to ensure it is disbursed to the rightful beneficiaries in all parts of the world. If you the beneficiary would adhere to our instruction it will help you receive your payment immediately

The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.d.t.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.d.t.p) are not usually made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in a secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate.

We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.

we advise you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.

based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.

Note

We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.

hence, you are to forward your dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then let us know so that we will direct you to the appropriate authority to obtain the certificate then you are to send it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.

Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then reconfirm the following below

Name………………………………………………….
    Address………………………………………………..
    Sex………………………………………………………
    Age.....................................................................
    Contact number………………………………………..
    Country of origin of funds……………………………..

Yours Faithfully

SPECIAL AGENT (admin division)
    Colleen M. Conyngham
    (BADGE NUMBER JTT047101111)
    FOR FBI DIRECTOR
    MR. JAMES COMEY

cc: general intelligence department (GID)
    cc federal bureau of investigation (fFBIi)
    cc .internet crime complaint center (ic3)
    cc: Asia pacific group on money laundering (APG)
    cc: international monetary fund (IMF)
    cc: international organization of securities commissions (IOSCO)
    cc: international banking security association (IBSA)
    cc: world customs organization (WCO)
    cc: inter-American development bank (IADB)
    cc: national white collar crime center (NW3C)
    cc: bureau of justice assistance (BJA)
    cc: supreme court of South Africa(SCA)

agt

LEGAL NOTICE:
    Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

AVISO LEGAL:
    Salvo que se indique lo contrario, este mensaje es confidencial y puede ser privilegiada. Se pretende a su destinatario (s)solamente. El acceso a este e-mail por cualquier otra persona no estб autorizado. Si usted no es un destinatario, cualquier divulgaciуn o copia de lacontenidos ni de cualquier acciуn realizada (o no) en la dependencia en que no estб autorizado y puede ser ilegal. Si no son unadestinatario, por favor notifique al remitente de inmediato

DO NOT PRINT /FORWARD THIS MAIL ITS AGAINST THE LAW
    This e-mail, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 10 U.S.C. 2510-2521
  • Options

I did and i got a reply:

Dear Donation Recipient,

Greetings to you and your family; First and foremost I want to thank you for responding to our email. I and my lovely my wife won one of the biggest Euro-millions Jackpot Lottery of 148m (One Hundred And Forty Eight Million Pounds) in August last year and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the world. This was part of our decision lately after we have acquired all we ever needed in the past few months since we won, and has succeeded in taking care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends. So far,we still haven't spend up to half of the jackpot and finally decided to make 5 individuals all over the world a Millionaire this year!

Your Email was selected from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet by the Google Management Team. Thanks to the International Gaming Association who have made things easier for us by putting all this together and they are also monitoring the whole process to avoid double claim or any form of fraudulent activities.

This is a life time opportunity for you, that's why me and my wonderful family have to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. We have also made donations to the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. But the bulk of the Jackpot is deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation scheme.

To facilitate the disbursement process of these donation the sum of [1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds)] which have been donated solely to you, please send us your full names as stated below:

Full Names:
    Brief composition on how this donation is going to affect your life in general:

Once we received this information's and satisfied with it, we will instruct our payout bank to start the disbursement process immediately. We hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country to uplift your life and enhance the standard of living of your family and people around you.

Thank you for your time and we anticipate your earliest response.

Regards,

Adrian And Gillian Bayford

• Options

I did and i got a reply:

Dear Donation Recipient,

Greetings to you and your family; First and foremost I want to thank you for responding to our email. I and my lovely my wife won one of the biggest Euro-millions Jackpot Lottery of 148m (One Hundred And Forty Eight Million Pounds) in August last year and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the world. This was part of our decision lately after we have acquired all we ever needed in the past few months since we won, and has succeeded in taking care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends. So far,we still haven't spend up to half of the jackpot and finally decided to make 5 individuals all over the world a Millionaire this year!

Your Email was selected from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet by the Google Management Team. Thanks to the International Gaming Association who have made things easier for us by putting all this together and they are also monitoring the whole process to avoid double claim or any form of fraudulent activities.

This is a life time opportunity for you, that's why me and my wonderful family have to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. We have also made donations to the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. But the bulk of the Jackpot is deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation scheme.

To facilitate the disbursement process of these donation the sum of [1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds)] which have been donated solely to you, please send us your full names as stated below:

Full Names:
    Brief composition on how this donation is going to affect your life in general:

Once we received this information's and satisfied with it, we will instruct our payout bank to start the disbursement process immediately. We hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country to uplift your life and enhance the standard of living of your family and people around you.

Thank you for your time and we anticipate your earliest response.

Regards,

Adrian And Gillian Bayford

you now need to come up with a name (Sir Christoper Powell?) Their English is pretty good for Scammers. Think Eastern European gangs do this sort of thing as well as African.