Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

big rob help needed

Now apart from me snaring the pesky flipping foxes that keep emptying our rubbish bin by knocking it over and spreading the rubbish over the front garden

Now they are digging up the back garden aswell

How legally can i kill these feckas my dog aint old enough yet to scare them and i am getting fed up if thinking i am being burgled at half 1 in the morning

Comments

• Options
    Depends where you live mate (how built up an area it is), but I'd recommend either contacting your local council (who will then say it has nothing to do with them), but it has if you can prove the foxes are a public health and safety risque. So have your argument ready when you make the call.
    Or I know of an Essex based firm, who will live trap the foxes and have them humanely distroyed at the vets. They charge for rental f each cage trap, then for each fox caught so it won't be cheap I'm afraid mate (30 quid or so for weekly trap rental and around 80 quid per fox caught).

http://www.essexvermincontrol.co.uk/fox-control.php

....or if you live in rambling countryside of there in North London, you can wait until I'm over next (hopefully September) and we can have some fun with the .243... ; )
  • Options
    Try feeding them...after a good roast they won't be interested in your dustbin.
  • Options
    Just remember that after you kick the bucket you may end up coming back as a hungry fox desperate for food and shelter. Every creature has the same right to be here as ourselves, except cockroaches!
  • Options
    Luckily no such thing as reincarnation. Are you allowed to shoot them?
  • Options
    Vote tory and bring back fox hunting
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Luckily no such thing as reincarnation. Are you allowed to shoot them?

Yes absolutely
  • Options

Just remember that after you kick the bucket you may end up coming back as a hungry fox desperate for food and shelter. Every creature has the same right to be here as ourselves, except cockroaches!

Okay I'll bare that in mind....... : /
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

public health and safety risque.

Blimey, Rob's spent too long the other side of the channel - he's gone all "saucy French postcard" on us. Either that or he has a very unhealthy relationship with vermin!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    MrOneLung said:

Luckily no such thing as reincarnation.

My neighbour mister badger says there is.

• Options
    A group of neighbours used this company with success, it basically gets them to jog on

http://fox-a-gon.co.uk/

Might be worth a look, not cheap mind ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers rob

I will call the council if they dont help i will go on line and learn how to build snares

If not pm me when u here and we will shoot the fekas

If by countryside you mean The A10 is a forest we should be ok

Dont care about coming back as a fox it would be a shite life anyway and if i have to eat rubbish then the quicker it was over the better
  • Options
    1/2 the trouble with the fox infestation is the silly old biddies who insist on feeding them .. awwwwww they so cutieee wootie .. no they are not .. they are VERMIN and given the chance would eat your babies
  • Options
    edited June 2013

1/2 the trouble with the fox infestation is the silly old biddies who insist on feeding them .. awwwwww they so cutieee wootie .. no they are not .. they are VERMIN and given the chance would eat your babies

Thanks mate, now I know what to feed my cutieeee woooties on.

• Options

Thanks mate, now I know what to feed my cutieeee woooties on.

behave !!!! (:->)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    cafcfan said:

BIG_ROB said:

public health and safety risque.

Blimey, Rob's spent too long the other side of the channel - he's gone all "saucy French postcard" on us. Either that or he has a very unhealthy relationship with vermin!!
    Nice to see my humour isn't lost on anyone..... ; )
  • Options
    Dal up where I am we just shoot them.
  • Options
    Maybe thats what happened to the Milkos in Kidbrooke ? maybe thats why Big Rob legged it to France chased by Big Earnie
  • Options
    uncle said:

Dal up where I am we just eat them.

• Options
    uncle said:

Dal up where I am we just marry them.

U dont get foxes in that sleepy hollow haunted wood you get werewolves

• Options
    edited June 2013
    While we're on the subject, if anyone on here living in Southern England (Home Counties) has a rabbit, woodpigeon or grey squirrel problem, I'm back around September time and will be happy to have a few days on them. Maybe go halves on any shot? Also rats and feral pigeon, though you'll be welcome to keep any of those! ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm OK on the 22nd floor ;-)
  • Options
    What in gods name are those cloning scientists up to now? The rabbit woodpigeon? It's sick I tell you, sick...
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

While we're on the subject, if anyone on here living in Southern England (Home Counties) has a rabbit, woodpigeon or grey squirrel problem, I'm back around September time and will be happy to have a few days on them. Maybe go halves on any shot? Also rats and feral pigeon, though you'll be welcome to keep any of those! ; )

Are woodpigeon the yellow/light orange beaked ones?
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Are woodpigeon the yellow/light orange beaked ones?
    No that Big Bird Dave pal! ; )
  • Options
    very good mate, i'll try that again....

are wood pidgeons the ones with a yellow/light orange beak?
  • Options

very good mate, i'll try that again....

are wood pidgeons the ones with a yellow/light orange beak?

Yes.
  • Options
    Yes Dave, Columba palumbus as above mate
  • Options
    Dandruff spreading vermin Grrrrrrrrrr!
  • Options
    had loads of the in my garden in new eltham, will keep an eye open in the new place for them mate.
  • Options

had loads of the in my garden in new eltham, will keep an eye open in the new place for them mate.

Best to keep eyes shut actually.