Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixtures 2013/14

Comments

• Options
    Fixture List in Pdf format.

• Options

..and Yeovil in December! I feel cold already.

I feel wet !!

ooooh Matron!
  • Options

I feel wet !!

ooooh Matron!
    Wondered how long it would take for someone to misconstrue my innocent remark.....

( smiley face)

• Options
    As Bournemouth has more hotel rooms than anywhere apart from London and Blackpool I think people should find somewhere to stay ...
  • Options
    Yay good news.

Missus has just reminded me we don't go on hols until 13th.

30 min drive to a game, can't wait.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

As Bournemouth has more hotel rooms than anywhere apart from London and Blackpool I think people should find somewhere to stay ...

we have booked a lovely hotel for 2 nights - never been to Bournemouth before
  • Options
    Confirmed that Wigan Home game moved to the Sunday
  • Options
    Sky have just announced their games. Looks like we're OK for the opening day...

Sheffield Utd v Notts County Fri 2nd
    Burnley v Bolton Sat 12.15pm
    Derby v Blackburn Sun 5.15pm
  • Options

Millwall at home is on my wedding day

FFS I'm on holiday.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Prior planning and preparation prevent piss poor performance my pedigree chums.

• Options
    edited June 2013

I feel wet !!

ooooh Matron!
    Wondered how long it would take for someone to misconstrue my innocent remark.....

( smiley face)

My partner can't even eat cucumber anymore because of my peurile innuendo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I feel wet !!

ooooh Matron!

( smiley face)

My partner can't even eat cucumber anymore because of my peurile innuendo.
    Haha.

Should try slicing it ?

• Options

EastStand said:

Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (iOS 6)

Go to the 'settings' app on your device.

From the list, select the 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' option.

Select 'Add Account'

From the list, choose 'Other'

Under 'Calendars', Select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'

Enter the URL (beginning http://) In the box marked 'Server'

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charltonathletic

More options should appear, you can optionally enter a description for the calendar. You do not require a username or password, and should ensure 'Use SSL' is set to 'off'.

At the moment, no alarm information is sent with the fixture lists, so the 'Remove Alarms' option will not have an effect.

Select 'Next' - the calendar should sync, and then 'Save' to confirm the subscription.

Leave the 'settings' app, and go to the 'calendar' app. You should now see the subscribed calendar(s) in the list under 'subscribed' - ensure they are selected, and you should see all of the events in your calendar.

Thanks for the link guys , it works!

Nice work MIA, thats saved me about 40 minutes!
    No worries EA . the thing i've noticed is the match kick off times look a bit skewy , ie 4pm kick off rather than 3pm and 8:45pm for mid week games , so its not an absolute , but at least its something to work with , it will be interesting to see if Sky decide to put one of our games on tv whether it changes the time or date on my phone!

Had the same problem initially. The times were automatically corrected today!
  • Options

Millwall at home is on my wedding day

FFS I'm on holiday.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Prior planning and preparation prevent piss poor performance my pedigree chums.

See my post after I'm not on me holibobs I got the dates wrong.

So if (big if) I can get tickets I will be there.

Will you be on the scaffolding that day?

• Options
    CP & WH are both down the play at home on the same day as the Millwall game, I hope the club has learnt the lessons for last seasons debacle.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

CP & WH are both down the play at home on the same day as the Millwall game, I hope the club has learnt the lessons for last seasons debacle.

But have the police ?

• Options

EastStand said:

Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (iOS 6)

Go to the 'settings' app on your device.

From the list, select the 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' option.

Select 'Add Account'

From the list, choose 'Other'

Under 'Calendars', Select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'

Enter the URL (beginning http://) In the box marked 'Server'

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charltonathletic

More options should appear, you can optionally enter a description for the calendar. You do not require a username or password, and should ensure 'Use SSL' is set to 'off'.

At the moment, no alarm information is sent with the fixture lists, so the 'Remove Alarms' option will not have an effect.

Select 'Next' - the calendar should sync, and then 'Save' to confirm the subscription.

Leave the 'settings' app, and go to the 'calendar' app. You should now see the subscribed calendar(s) in the list under 'subscribed' - ensure they are selected, and you should see all of the events in your calendar.

Thanks for the link guys , it works!

Nice work MIA, thats saved me about 40 minutes!
    No worries EA . the thing i've noticed is the match kick off times look a bit skewy , ie 4pm kick off rather than 3pm and 8:45pm for mid week games , so its not an absolute , but at least its something to work with , it will be interesting to see if Sky decide to put one of our games on tv whether it changes the time or date on my phone!

Had the same problem initially. The times were automatically corrected today!
    Cheers EIM , just checked and they have changed.

• Options
    Sat 2nd Nov - Birmingham v Charlton
    West Brom v C.Palace

Should be an interesting journey to New Street.
  • Options
    yeah with the massive support we both bring
  • Options
    they'll sell out most away games for the novelty factor i reckon
  • Options
    Does anyone have any idea when bournemouth tickets will go on sale and what the allocation per s/t holder will be deciding weather to hold back on trains or not as there looks to be about 14 of us going down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Does anyone have any idea when bournemouth tickets will go on sale and what the allocation per s/t holder will be deciding weather to hold back on trains or not as there looks to be about 14 of us going down.

I would imagine they will go on sale from approx 3rd July to VG and Season ticket holders with 2 aways last year or something.
  • Options
    Thanks rose and crown a few of us should meet that criteria
  • Options

So who's up for a December away day in Yeovil after last time then?

Me

with regards to bournemouth anyone know of the best place to grab a cheap hotel for the weekend?

No chance - it is August, after all!
  • Options

Does anyone know of an Outlook list of fixtures, I'm sure something like this was available in the past?

WSS said:

Addick90 said:

anyone prepared one of them fixtures database things that goes straight into your computer calendar? if so would be great help as downloaded it from here last year

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars

Thank you.
  • Options

And no fixture on my wedding day so result there!!

Lucky. Blackpool at home on mine! Might sneak off for an hour or two.
  • Options
    also blackpool away is on a bank holiday weekend i can see quite a few doing a weekend up there.
  • Options
    Realistically that fixtures never going to change just looked at a travelodge up there for saturday and sunday night its 33 quid each may be worth booking now.
  • Options

Realistically that fixtures never going to change just looked at a travelodge up there for saturday and sunday night its 33 quid each may be worth booking now.

Booked four rooms for 160 Quid already for 2 nights. I thought it would be expensive booking next year.
  • Options
    friday and saturday or saturday and sunday? i think there will be a lot of people doing the same thing
  • Options
    Friday/saturday. Probably do the player of the year awards on sunday.