Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 20 World Cup

2»

Comments

• Options
    Loved the commentary during the first half when they were drooling over the Chile ball possession, and then mentioned the under 21s without referencing the 70% possession that England had against Norway in a game they lost 3-1, where the commentators were equally fulsome about the Norwegians fantastic finishing compared with England's...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Out after losing 2-0 to the footballing powerhouse that is Egypt

17 games in that competition without a win!
  • Options
    Watched a bit of it earlier, Harry Kane was absolutely pathetic.
  • Options
    A Pharaoh result
  • Options
    I'm on my way home from the pub so missed this football - did England really lose 2-0 to Egypt or is this a joke ?
  • Options
    Egypt had two shots on target. England battered them, but their keeper had a blinder and when chances were presented they were woefully missed. On another day England would have been three up after twenty minutes - which was the point when I predicted a one nil loss. Couldn't even get that right...
  • Options
    So England really lost 2-0 ? Bloody hell...
  • Options
    Sounds like we were unlucky but then we wouldn't be complain if we'd nicked a 2-0 win against the odds.
  • Options

Out after losing 2-0 to the footballing powerhouse that is Egypt

17 games in that competition without a win!

Surely this stat gives an indication why the senior squad repeatedly falls short of inflated expectations. A revolution is needed at the grass roots.

• Options
    Apparently the FA are bidding for England to host the 2017 U20 World Cup...