Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terrible article...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wind up. If you were Charlton you wouldn't call us "they". Dismissed.
  • Options

I agree with him. We need great players at low prices. Simples.

You would.
  • Options

I agree with him. We need great players at low prices. Simples.

You would.
    No, you would.
  • Options
    Can't believe what I've just read.
  • Options
    Chris Antoniou · SUPPORT TO THE VUNERABLE at Civil Servant
    oh yes I spelt a word wrong.
    Reply · Like · 49 minutes ago

This was my favourite comment. Yes, that's the "author". And by word, he certainly means "words".
  • Options
    I think people should lay off the bloke, yes the article is crap, but after clicking onto his name I found myself on his facebook page and after reading a few comments on there I don't think his all there.
  • Options

Wind up. If you were Charlton you wouldn't call us "they". Dismissed.

Agreed Andy. Total buffoon. If we're attracting these kind of fans, god help us to attract the foreign players he is prescribing as the answer to our squad deficiences.

Have a good summer all you Addicks (except this one) :)

• Options
    Nicholas said:

I think people should lay off the bloke, yes the article is crap, but after clicking onto his name I found myself on his facebook page and after reading a few comments on there I don't think his all there.

Just had a look at his facebook page, I think you're quite right.
  • Options
    I was going to comment on the article, but others have already covered most of it. Such drivel barely warrants it!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

If that's the case then fair enough. We weren't to know that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Says he is a family man who used to be in the royal navy.
  • Options
    Heads gone heads gone heads gone heads gone
  • Options
    Yeah, I was going to post on here mocking him a bit - I'm not going to lie. I just saw he was from Epsom way and figured it was a nigel wind-up.

However after perusing his Facebook... yeah, the guy needs to be given a little bit of a break. I must say though, genuinely, he looks talented with a paint brush.

Btw, if you need legal advice on a clinical negligence incident then I know just the guy - he'll even sell you a mobile phone, some ladies make-up and a few golf clubs from the same website.