Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tennis Crumpet

Comments

• Options

mmmmm Beds .. that is not fat, that is one shapely and large pneumatic hammer slammer

As the doyen of tennis commentators Dan Maskell would exclaim: "Oh, I say!"

• Options
    ^^^^ hahahaha .. Dan the man
  • Options
    Women's golf doesn't get much coverage in the UK, and thus have a centre piece whereby we can get away with posting pervy pics. Have Blair O'Neal anyway:

• Options
    fore !!!!! .. get in the hole !!!!!
  • Options
    Got to be the lovely Ana for me

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I would drive my wood right up that Blair O'Neal!

(sorry Gabriela).
  • Options
    hahahahha .. sexism is alive n well on CL
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks that arse is fat needs their eyes tested. That is pure, unadulterated prime rump. There's less fat on Serena Williams' arse than there is in a bowl of rice.
  • Options
    JFH had a large arse and big tits. I put Serena in the same bracket. Not for me.
  • Options

JFH had a large arse and big tits. I put Serena in the same bracket. Not for me.

Excellent

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got to be a disadvantage

• Options
    Serena Williams is a beast. Plain and simple.
  • Options

Anyone who thinks that arse is fat needs their eyes tested. That is pure, unadulterated prime rump. There's less fat on Serena Williams' arse than there is in a bowl of rice.

You make that sound like a good thing! Muscles on women. Just wrong.
  • Options

Got to be a disadvantage

Jesus. Christ.
  • Options

"New balls, please."

• Options

"New balls, please."

Who is that goddess please?

• Options
    She is Simona Halep, who according to Professor Wiki is a Romanian tennis player ranked in the top 100. Unfortunately, she has had her assets surgically reduced since these photos.
  • Options
    No that's Lucy Pinder who most definitely won't be getting them reduced.
  • Options
    Was gonna say that looks like Lucy Pinder!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is lucy a tennis player now

Bada bing
  • Options
    I bet if rob doctored the photo so her head was missing someone on here would guess who it was in a flash!
  • Options

JT said:

I dont get the modern day obsession with woman and fat arses. I've got one at home and it doest do anything for me!
    Made me chuckle.
  • Options

You make that sound like a good thing! Muscles on women. Just wrong.
    Nothing wrong with a muscular woman. So long as she's not a bodybuilder.
    Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a woman who worked out a lot. She was an absolute pleasure to be with. Most men can't handle a strong woman because they feel inferior. Personally, its never bothered me. Serena Williams would be awesome in bed. End of.
  • Options
    You've had sex Leroy?

And with another person?

Blimey.
  • Options
    i'd queue for a ticket for 40 days & nights in the pissing rain with only stawberries for food if Lucy Pinder played tennis.
  • Options
    Todays beauty is on Court 1a bit later on

Maria Kirilenko

For everyone else there is Paszek
  • Options
    Personally think our Laura is a babe when dolled up. Anyone got any pics?
  • Options
    will this do?

• Options
    Cheers Macronate. Still some maturing to do too, but already scrubs up nicely.