Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tennis Crumpet

Comments

• Options

Caroline Wozniacki

Jesus christ i have seen heaven and i want to go there
  • Options
    shes no Serina
  • Options
    Would rather sabrina the teenage witch thsn sereena but each to their own nolly 8)

• Options
    Slim pickings today , you're probably better off watching Loose Women

Bartoli v Giorgi on court 2 is about it
  • Options
    Robbo on court now. Them legs...
  • Options

Robbo on court now. Them legs...

No I'm not!

• Options
    Watched the Laura Robson match today, she is growing on me, great legs and scrubs up really well judging by the pics posted earlier in the thread.

And an added bonus, the whole match without a single scream or grunt from either player, I doubt any woman player hits the ball harder than Laura, which goes to prove that there is absolutely no need to do it
  • Options
    Like this vid with Laura talking about weird "Directioners" (@ValleyGary knows what I'm talking about):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23105995
  • Options
    Yeah Stakhovsky's wife was incredible.

Looked a spitting image of Miranda Kerr.

• Options
    Also looks like Jenna-Louise Coleman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options

What this Jenna-Louise Coleman
  • Options
    @ValleyGary please tell the story about your mate and the Williams sisters final
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    uncle said:

What this Jenna-Louise Coleman

That's the girl

Also looks like Fiona O'Carroll
  • Options
    why do all the girlfriends of the male tennis stars look the same, they all have princess hair, parted in the middle and hanging across the sides.?

is it a class thing, cos they all look like they've been to finishing school?
  • Options
    Carter said:

@ValleyGary please tell the story about your mate and the Williams sisters final

Haha great memory. im not the greatest story teller and it wont be near as funny as it was at the time but....
    Few years ago when me and my mates were bang on the dance scene we had spent a Friday night chucking multiple disco biscuits down own necks. Now, anyone that's taken a pill knows that when returning home not only can you not sleep, but you can get very horny. The other thing is that not only do you get horny but you cannot, well ya know, finish. Anyway, lying in bed it got to about 3pm and the usual phonecalls to the mates to reminise about the nights events and to see how they felt took place. One mate wouldn't answer his phone. Turned out he was having, in his words, 'a two hour battle wank'. When asked what material he was using he reluctantly told us 'something on TV'. Took us about 30 seconds to realise and for him to admit he had been wanking over the Williams sister having their own battle in the Wimbledon final. No wonder he couldn't cum!
  • Options
    Thanks @ValleyGary you just made drink come out my nose
  • Options

Carter said:

Haha great memory. im not the greatest story teller and it wont be near as funny as it was at the time but....
    Few years ago when me and my mates were bang on the dance scene we had spent a Friday night chucking multiple disco biscuits down own necks. Now, anyone that's taken a pill knows that when returning home not only can you not sleep, but you can get very horny. The other thing is that not only do you get horny but you cannot, well ya know, finish. Anyway, lying in bed it got to about 3pm and the usual phonecalls to the mates to reminise about the nights events and to see how they felt took place. One mate wouldn't answer his phone. Turned out he was having, in his words, 'a two hour battle wank'. When asked what material he was using he reluctantly told us 'something on TV'. Took us about 30 seconds to realise and for him to admit he had been wanking over the Williams sister having their own battle in the Wimbledon final. No wonder he couldn't cum!
    Excellent! Love the phrase "disco biscuit"!

• Options

Carter said:

Gary Ablett
  • Options

Carter said:

Used to sell them in Aldi, little M&M on top...!

Maybe not the same effect as ValleyGary's batch though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

Carter said:

Gary Ablett
    Rhyming slang?

• Options
    Jack n jill
  • Options

buckshee said:

Carter said:

Gary Ablett
    Rhyming slang?

Yes , like Mick Mills.
  • Options
    adsads
    edited June 2013
    McBobbin said:

Jack n jill

scooby snacks and dog biscuits

• Options
    Had a horrible moment before when I noticed that lisicki looks a bit like ed milliband
  • Options

Nobody has mentioned Anna Kournikova - Lousy tennis player but who cares !

Not sure bout lousy player she went three years without losing to someone outside top ten. Just didn't win tournaments.
  • Options
    Talking of crumpet I was spoilt for choice on Sky Sports for awhile there. Dutch lady rugby players in incredibly tight shirts in the pouring rain on SS3 or Argentinian lady hockey players on SS4. I really should finish painting the fence but...
  • Options

Talking of crumpet I was spoilt for choice on Sky Sports for awhile there. Dutch lady rugby players in incredibly tight shirts in the pouring rain on SS3 or Argentinian lady hockey players on SS4. I really should finish painting the fence but...

Better do something or you'll end up white washing the fence without the aid of a paint brush!
  • Options

• Options
    Game, Set & Crack!

:)