Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Price vs Thompson 2

Nice touch with the drummers, should be interesting. Going for Price (god help him)

Comments

• Options
    Never understood why Americans thought Born in the USA was a positive song...

Could be who catches who first in this fight. Can't see it going long.
  • Options
    No booing of the anthem this time, good move.
  • Options
    What a right hand !
  • Options
    Saved by the bell
  • Options
    Price looks shattered. Not looking good.
  • Options
    What is Price doing?
  • Options
    Price is out of it.
  • Options
    Hardly a shock anymore...
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that's another great white hope finished !
  • Options
    Time to retire.
  • Options
    i said it before as i saw him in the ams, price is a fragile fighter, can still do something but keep him away from hitters
  • Options
    Retiring?
  • Options
    I think the only thing that can save his career is to drop down a few levels of competition and really work on his technique. Atm he's not going to be any better than British level.
  • Options
    he is no spring chicken in his thirties, maybe a few domestic fights and a few light hitters, forget what bunce is saying its to do with the chin
  • Options
    great fight though, one of the best on box nation
  • Options
    It's not only the chin. Being shattered after only 3 rounds doesn't bode well for his future.
  • Options
    Poor Miss Thompson.
  • Options
    thompson is one funny guy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Classic interview from Thompson.
  • Options
    break her hip
  • Options
    I like Thompson, seems like a great guy.
  • Options
    Would love to see him wind up Fury.
  • Options
    fury will give him a fight and win, poor frank maloney in tears
  • Options
    'What's next for Tony Thompson?' 'Fisrt I'm going to go home and break my wife hip, she's going to feel the pleasure, so if anyone wants to donate a wheelchair, I'm going to cripple her'.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2013
    Thompson had me lol'in

Jenkins looked very impressive in prizefighter

Price looked poor with anything that hit him
  • Options
    Tony Thompson v Tyson Fury after Fury gets battered for 12 rounds against Haye would do me.
  • Options
    I thought it was embarrassing to be honest and thats not disrespecting anyone who has the nuts to get in a ring.

Tony Thompson gave he funniest post fight interview we will ever see.

Fury won't last four rounds with Haye and Thompson would stop him (fury), and there are better non-champs about than Thompson
  • Options
    Carts i said the same from rd 1 he was winding up to knock him out as he was so aware thompson could take him out in 1 punch

He had no tank which surprised me no end from rd two he was tired and by 3 i had put the kettle on as it was over just a matter of time

Embarresing hell yeah

Price will be a door man and a journey man punch bag for up and coming talent

Even fury would beat him