Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Price vs Thompson 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Was embarassing, he migft as well retire. It was you get for giving up an coming fighters too many eay fights.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2013
    Felt Maloney's ''physical mis-match'' comment was a tad bizarre
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    JT said:

'What's next for Tony Thompson?' 'Fisrt I'm going to go home and break my wife hip, she's going to feel the pleasure, so if anyone wants to donate a wheelchair, I'm going to cripple her'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nUkdqUEBYhs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    did try to tell you nla, i will take a bet with you carter that fury beats thompson, funny enough i think price would do better with fury. fury takes a shot and though he is slow can do 12
  • Options
    Fury vs thompson wouod be his first test

They shouldve put price in with fury a yr a go

I dont doubt you mate thompson didnt look anything special
  • Options
    Price surely can't continue after last night. He affectively gave up after running out of steam by round five , against a man who looked a lot less fitter than him. Fury would stroll it.
  • Options
    of course he will beds, he will fight a few bums then with careful handling get a shot at the europeans, he has a crap chin but will come again, beat good fighters in skelton etc so will make a living, fury beat better than thompson already .
  • Options
    Didn't see last night, but gutted with Price. Thought a couple of years ago Price had the potential to step up. Sadly not
  • Options
    He could claim the first fight was just a freak punch, it happens in the heavyweights etc. Not sure how he recovers from last night, completely dominated by an aging journeyman.
  • Options
    I think he is better than a journeyman. His record 38/2 and both losses to Vlad klitchko.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think he is better than a journeyman. His record 38/2 and both losses to Vlad klitchko.

Exactly, way too early to throw Price in with him. Price needed a few more guys at a level or two below to really learn how to clinch and rough up fighters that won't go down easily.
  • Options
    Price should fight Audley Harrison, could be promoted as the battle of the overrated glass chins.
  • Options

Price should fight Audley Harrison, could be promoted as the battle of the overrated glass chins.

Already did! First punch knockout.
  • Options

Blmiey....

Anyway, has anyone donated a wheelchair to the Mrs Thompson fund yet?

• Options
    I dont think fury will fight him mate. We can discuss a bet though involving Tyson fury and an opponent.
  • Options
    I thought showed an okay chin, he got hit with a lot of shots and it was the fact he was too tired to do anything that he was stopped. It was one of the strangest things I have seen.

Where was his jab? He was pawing at Thompsons glove trying to hold his hand! He trained with Lewis who had a monster jab ffs.