Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Haynes signs for Notts County

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

I liked him and I wish him every success.

This.

• Options
    Pleased he's got a 2 year contract, blessed with pace, cursed with injuries poor lad, hope for his sake he can stay fit and do well, all the best Danny, will always remember that goal v Leicester and the celebration that followed.
  • Options
    About his level IMO. Fast and can score a great looking goal but not consistent enough for my liking.
  • Options

About his level IMO. Fast and can score a great looking goal but not consistent enough for my liking.

Never able to show consistency because he was never consistently fit!
  • Options
    Haynes WAS consistent in the spell when he was fit. He was a match winner BUT the injuries were all too frequent. It wasn't all just about pace with him either...he scored a couple of headers plus goals from outside the box and he looked to be one of our more natural strikers. Sadly, County fans will be doing well to see him more than 15 times this season.
  • Options
    Wish him well at his new club. When he played he looked dangerous. Shame he was made of glass, was willing him to stay fit. Bit like Joe An...erm can't remember how to spell his surname.

Kept wanting him to take his shirt off lovely body - smiley winky thingy. (Yes I'm female & don't have your dangly bits)
  • Options
    Signed for a League One club because he was scared of having to play against Danny Shittu. FACT

Seriously, would have been happy to see him stay at Charlton and sorry to see him go.

He's one of those players who can pull a rabbit out of a hat - capable of scoring a match changing goal out of nothing.

Good luck, Danny - and thanks for those stunning goals.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Wish him well at his new club. When he played he looked dangerous. Shame he was made of glass, was willing him to stay fit. Bit like Joe An...erm can't remember how to spell his surname.

Kept wanting him to take his shirt off lovely body - smiley winky thingy. (Yes I'm female & don't have your dangly bits)

Are you thinking of Joe Anyinsah, Red Fraggle? I think Haynes is a considerably more effective and dangerous striker than him. By the way, if you were female AND had our "dangly bits", I'd be rather worried; see separate thread about Nikki Sinclaire.

• Options
    Good luck to him, liked watching him and came across really well at the Xmas party.
  • Options
    That's him Viewfinder. We just called him Joe out of lazyness. I'll have to wander over to that thread out of weird curiosity now lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember talking to a first team charlton player when he first signed who said he showed nothing in training except pace. Agree with everyone who said he is a liability because of his injuries so isn't worth the wages. Can see why we offered reduced terms. A bit gamble, especially is he was one of our highest earners (those wages could be used elsewhere).
  • Options

That's him Viewfinder. We just called him Joe out of lazyness. I'll have to wander over to that thread out of weird curiosity now lol.

I thought Anyinsah, in the league we were playing in was a good forward, just like Haynes though, one good game was met by at least three injured, which like Haynes was the reason he was one of CP's releases.

• Options
    Lap I thought Haynes was offered a contract?
  • Options
    Kap even...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Lap I thought Haynes was offered a contract?

Yes, you're right, Haynes is reported to have been offered whilst Anyinsah was just released.

• Options
    Just looked Joe up, now I know how to spell his surname - slaps my bonce. 63 appearances & 9 goals for Bristol Rovers then released. Made the right call.

Think Mr lovely body Haynes may make less appearances but will do better in League 1 than Anyinsah in League 2. Quite liked the Brizzle shirt in the article.
  • Options
    Starts upfront for them tonight, game live on TV
  • Options
    Lasted 37 mins today
  • Options
    Surprised he managed to get a two year deal. Such a shame as when fit he's definitely at least Championship quality.