Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options
    Any news on a name yet?
  • Options
    JT said:

Imagine life without a sense of humour.

Off It's gaff?

• Options
    whatever the name it will be beautifull
  • Options

Any news on a name yet?

Dodi
  • Options
    nice
  • Options

Why not stop opening this thread or turn off the telly if it doesn't interest you?

I only came onto this thread to offer my view
    viva la republique!
  • Options

JT said:

Imagine life without a sense of humour.

Off It's gaff?

That's almost funny, for you.

• Options

so a young woman had a baby today - so what, complete overhype and it will just get worse

Another bundle of fun.

You should go for a beer with iainment. No telling jokes tho.
  • Options
    I thought we were supposed to have a day off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Friday will do me.
  • Options

so a young woman had a baby today - so what, complete overhype and it will just get worse

Another bundle of fun.

You should get together with Off It - I reckon you could get a discount, just ask nicely for two sense of humour bypass operations for the price of one.
  • Options

I wish some posters would have a day off.

• Options

Another bundle of fun.

You should get together with Off It - I reckon you could get a discount, just ask nicely for two sense of humour bypass operations for the price of one.
    Cor you got some neck!!
  • Options

Another bundle of fun.

Coming from you, that's laughable.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Another bundle of fun.

Coming from you, that's laughable.

Looks like the SOH bypass op has been an instant success...

Upthread you called me an "arsehole" I presume you were trying to insult me/make me rise to the bait or maybe you were just showing off (nothing new there eh?). Did I react? Well only with a bit of humour and yep - you predictably spat your dummy out.
  • Options
    BRF...whatever you do don't become totally cool 'cos there's no room at the top :-)
  • Options

BRF...whatever you do don't become totally cool 'cos there's no room at the top :-)

I shall always be in your shadow...

• Options
    @r is gonna be in the dosh again!

Something that doesn't begin with A/B/C/D for my bet would do nicely. It also has to be born after midday, weigh more than 7lbs, Will to be holding it when they come out and Kate to be wearing Blue to win £34.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What can I say, I'm a god.
  • Options
    Someone I never met had a baby, I got soo excited about it I nearly wet my pants, I mean the parents must think the world of the new baby and me, obviously.
    So I thought I'd share it on Facebook.
    Joy!
  • Options
    So far the baby has made zero impact on my life. If it wasn't for the media i would never of known it had happened.
  • Options
    The royal birth probably impacts on very few people's lives, but it doesn't stop anyone from being happy for them.
  • Options

So far the baby has made zero impact on my life. If it wasn't for the media i would never of known it had happened.

Give him a chance, he's not even a full day old!
  • Options

Give him a chance, he's not even a full day old!
    Doesn't he have magical powers?
  • Options
    Last nights thunderstoms were a bad sign, very Game of Thrones
  • Options

What can I say, I'm a god.

Is that what you put down on your CV? ;-)
  • Options
    True SE9 the baby sent it as a sign to all you Lefties-------all we needed was soap and it would have been game over for you lot !
  • Options

True SE9 the baby sent it as a sign to all you Lefties-------all we needed was soap and it would have been game over for you lot !

Nice come back