Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fantasy Premier League 2013/ 2014

13»

Comments

• Options

I won this last league last year, finished 173 overall hopefully the highest Charlton fan. Good luck to everyone this year!

What's your top tip?
    Cheat :p
    How the hell do you cheat on a dream team ?
  • Options
    Oh Yeh
    Sturridge goal
    And he's my captain
  • Options
    Think i might need to work out how to afford RVP............
  • Options
    Think I may have peaked too early!
  • Options

I won this last league last year, finished 173 overall hopefully the highest Charlton fan. Good luck to everyone this year!

You is taking a beating this season boy, I'm coming to get ya :-)

• Options
    I had a bloody great week, who didnt have RVP?
  • Options
    I had a bloody awful week, apart from RVP - as captain. Lunacy to not have RVP in your team - even greater lunacy if you have got him and he isn't your captain
  • Options
    I haven't got him, make the same mistake every year!
  • Options
    Don't have RVP but do have 3 Chelsea players and Giroud and Lambert, Not too bad
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I had Snodgrass in my starting XI at the weekend but he didn't play so I was expecting him to be auto-subbed for Shelvey. I had Baker and McAuley on the bench too but they both only got 1 point while Shelvey got 2.

At the end of the gameweek tonight, the auto-subs have taken place and Snodgrass was replaced by Baker instead of Shelvey. Anyone know why this is? Every little helps and all that... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 80 points this week good start
  • Options

I had Snodgrass in my starting XI at the weekend but he didn't play so I was expecting him to be auto-subbed for Shelvey. I had Baker and McAuley on the bench too but they both only got 1 point while Shelvey got 2.

At the end of the gameweek tonight, the auto-subs have taken place and Snodgrass was replaced by Baker instead of Shelvey. Anyone know why this is? Every little helps and all that... :-)

It goes in the order of your subs (providing you have at least three defenders on the pitch and you aren't replacing one of those). So I suspect Baker was ahead of Shelvey.

• Options
    Rookie error on my part then. At least I know for next time. :-(
  • Options
    Had an absolute Regi Blinker
  • Options
    Already considering a wildcard and it's not even week 2!!
  • Options
    After being rock bottom after Saturdays fixtures, I am glad to see I have pushed up to midtable.

I have not gone for RVP, indeed I didn't last year and was doing crap until I used my wildcard and got him in. 14 million with a new manager, and a difficult start to the season was to steep for me. No doubt he will probably bang them in again and force me to make changes when he costs about 15 million.
  • Options
    van persie, bony and soldado up front, First round score of 89 points will do me
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    99 points, second place in the CL league, and just 2 points behind the leader Robert Smith. I never knew the lead singer of The Cure was a Charlton fan?
  • Options
    Joint 5th.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Schoolboy error by me not having Chelsea players in. 2 games in a week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hard game this week though then not playing the following
  • Options
    If collinson west ham cb was 1st choice sub I'd be joint top on 101 stupid zaha.

Kay FC
  • Options
    One game week left and this one looks done and dusted, Michael Conway having opened up a 67 point gap over Sam Silvester. I'm sitting pretty in 8th and would be delighted with a top ten finish.
  • Options
    I'm currently 81st and would be delighted with a top ten finish
  • Options

One game week left and this one looks done and dusted, Michael Conway having opened up a 67 point gap over Sam Silvester. I'm sitting pretty in 8th and would be delighted with a top ten finish.

I was going to mention it, but didn't want to boast :-)
  • Options
    It's safe to say I'm not going to win it this year, down in the low 80s.
  • Options
    59th not great!
  • Options
    I finished with a 71 point gap to Bradley Statham and Robert Akehurst.

More excitingly, I actually won the Fantasy Cup this year (winning a tablet, football and FIFA game) though I haven't heard from the organisers. It was a nailbiter on Sunday, as I won by 2 points, much more exciting than the actual PL title race.

I'm waiting for the job offer from RD :-)
  • Options

I finished with a 71 point gap to Bradley Statham and Robert Akehurst.

More excitingly, I actually won the Fantasy Cup this year (winning a tablet, football and FIFA game) though I haven't heard from the organisers. It was a nailbiter on Sunday, as I won by 2 points, much more exciting than the actual PL title race.

I'm waiting for the job offer from RD :-)

Impressive K&F, well done. FPL is no fluke like the bloody Sun Dream Team. A lot of planning scheming and plotting involved as well a bit of knowledge and smidging of luck.