Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nicky Bailey signs for Millwall

Comments

• Time for lunch methinks.
  • Not withstanding Bailey being a decent player, they're doing their best to rebuild our team from the dog days of 2007-2009. Shouldn't somebody rush and warn them?
  • I'm quite happy about this. The last time he signed for a London team they proceeded to be relegated. That will be fine by me.
  • Lomas is ginger bailey is ginger. Gingers stick together thats why he signed him
  • never liked him anyway
  • 6th signing this close season........
  • He's dead to me....

Nah

Has a good relegation record in this league, good luck to him in his mission.
  • BIG_ROB said:

6th signing this close season........

New manager, they've got to make a statement of intent to the fans!

Note Dowie!
  • he is going to get stick when we play them
  • Decent signing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad we never signed him would have been a step backwards ..saying that he played well and gave his best for us....but he moved on and he done nowt at Boro except got a nice wage....wish him well ...but feel we had his best year.
  • is he going to be their penalty taker?
  • Very good signing. One I wish we could have afforded.
  • fck him

is he going to be their penalty taker?

• Got to admit that he is a good signing for them!

is he going to be their penalty taker?

That picture literally gave me the shivers.

He always put in a shift for us, but didn't exactly set the Championship alight at Middlesbrough.

Maybe we're trying to do to Millwall what Palace claim they did to us with Dowie et al!
  • Bailey had a decent engine and an eye for goal, so found it bizarre that Boro played him as a holding midfielder.

I think you are more likely to see him back in his more natural position this season
  • Think Bailey will score goals from midfield like he did for us. I'm guessing upwards of eight.
  • Thats a good signing----end of.

depressing
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck to him. Couldn't care less about Millwall. Palarse is a different story.
  • good signing for them BUT if we signed him i'd be disapointed as i feel we should be looking forward not back.

also if he has a few bad games there they will tear him a new one (and he'll go missing even more)
  • A very decent L1 midfielder. Did nothing at Boro. Good luck to him.
  • i was always a bit indifferent about Nicky B ..did score goals,was very enthusiastic but did give ball away and end product was sometimes a let down ....

he s a bottom half of the championship player at best in my view ..Millwall are signing names we all know of but they must be racking up the wage bill ...but are they all has beens ?

i dont fear their any of their signngs
  • What does the delightful Queenie Bailey have to say about all this?
  • Nick Bailey, ginger hair, underneath his underwear!
  • edited July 2013
    Not going to Lie, wish I never bothered getting a season ticket.
    No new players and teams already sussing CP.

Call me doom and gloom but can't see us doing well this year.
  • edited July 2013
    Teams already sussing CP? What nonsense is that?

Must be incredibly talented to have sussed him out before the season has even started.
  • Gazcafc81 said:

.......and teams already sussing CP.

That doesn't make sense

• edited July 2013
    Sussing as in video content of last seasons games.

He isn't very tactical minded, anyone can see that. Defend and we'll never lose is his philosophy :p