Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kissing Partners Family Members?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

I agree , i have always found it uncomfortable and unnecessary. I'm glad i'm not French.

This does not surprise me!
    explanation please.
  • Options
    Well if the persona that you give off on here is your true person than i imagine you would struggle with a harmless show of affection from a mother in law, aunt etc.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Curb_It said:

Well if the persona that you give off on here is your true person than i imagine you would struggle with a harmless show of affection from a mother in law, aunt etc.

Thanks , I work hard on that persona .
  • Options
    just get your knob out and see if they still want to get close to you.
  • Options

just get your knob out and see if they still want to get close to you.

Trust you young David!
  • Options

I've heard about this sort of thing....they send the youngest/prettiest one out of the family with a mandate to identify a target. The target is then enticed back to the coven with an aim of
    obtaining new genes to add to their family pool...ALL family members pools. You are being systematically groomed...

Save yourself man...before it's too late.

its not mentioned what affection is required by the male members of the in laws family ,if there are any ? ..i think draizetrain maybe onto something

• Options
    Next visit wear a maybe_baby mask...you may get a bit of vomit on your shirt but problem over.