Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs Fan's Haymaker!!

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cHXHWf0qEQ

Comments

• Options
    one of the comments - ' Typical Spurs - lashed up on Kaliber and still cant get anything on target. Normal service has resumed.' lol.
  • Options
    I blame his single parent upbringing, gang culture and drugs.
  • Options
    Thought it was a good duck
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Thought it was a good duck

Did you see Lamps duck, then run away, then when the rest of his team mates came in he got all brave again!!
  • Options
    Thing is what was this little spurs Oik gonna do? Hit Lampard from Behind then run off back into the crowd hoping not to get caught, little pr*** he's now on a life ban for missing with a punch & then getting a few digs himself from the rest of the chelsea team. Great decision making from the bloke, I wonder what sort of day job he has?
  • Options
    And if i remember rightly the bloke who ran on the pitch during Birmingham-Villa a few years back and made a wanker sign at Enckleman after he let that ball roll under his foot, got sent down so surely this bloke will too.
  • Options
    The bloke must be off his head,mind you he probably had a skin full in the boozer b4,be interesting to see what ban or sentence he gets dished out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Thing is what was this little spurs Oik gonna do? Hit Lampard from Behind then run off back into the crowd hoping not to get caught, little pr*** he's now on a life ban for missing with a punch & then getting a few digs himself from the rest of the chelsea team. Great decision making from the bloke, I wonder what sort of day job he has?

I would say he no longer has a day job (if he ever did).
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Thing is what was this little spurs Oik gonna do? Hit Lampard from Behind then run off back into the crowd hoping not to get caught, little pr*** he's now on a life ban for missing with a punch & then getting a few digs himself from the rest of the chelsea team. Great decision making from the bloke, I wonder what sort of day job he has?

I would say he no longer has a day job (if he ever did).

most likely go back to selling drugs for his street gang from the council flat his single parent mother got for getting pregnant while listening to rap music. No respect today these kids.
  • Options
    The whole incident makes the ridiculous number of policemen, vans and horses at Liverpool St station at 5pm last night seem OTT.
    George Dixon could have sorted that bloke out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope they through the book at him and make a proper example. Last thing we ever want is fences back, but if idiots like this start to become more than a rarity, then that is what we're looking at.

I love a bit of banter, but assaulting players is not on, despite all of us wanting to lump Thatcher, Rae, Speedie, Savage, Muscat and Wanchope over the years. You can't do it.
  • Options
    judging by their inability to restrain him afterwards I would say he was definitely on something... how did the stewards let him through? Probably policing the away fans as home stewards tend to..
  • Options
    more likely a drugs related gang feud, always is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]more likely a drugs related gang feud, always is.

am i missing the joke ? that's about the third or fourth time you've mentioned that.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]more likely a drugs related gang feud, always is.

am i missing the joke ? that's about the third or fourth time you've mentioned that.....

You've obviously not read all the other threads about youth violence over the months. Pretty clear majority thought that it was due to these factors so surely this must be too. : - )
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Ive never understood this.

Most kids will be smoking a bit of green. Since when does smoking pot make you aggressive......... Eat yourself out of house and home and watch 10 hours of David Attenborough on UKTV but not actually get off your 'arris to go an pick a fight with someone
  • Options
    Prang or Pranged up, he got that wrong and will come to regret it. Won't be the last to do it either.
  • Options
    I bet everybody in his locale couldnt believe it was him who ran on the pitch and his mum is in total shock as he is a loverly boy -"He wouldnt do anybody any harm". Perhaps we have misinterpreted his real intentions of removing some mud from behind the lard's ear?
  • Options
    No way is this incident ANYTHING to do with drugs. I can categorilly say that all the drugs that I have allegedly taken none of them make me aggressive. Anyone who thinks that the bloke was on E's, Ket, Charlie, Puff really needs to try some of it before claiming that was the reason. This was Definately DRINK related.
  • Options
    He's had a result though

He's been banned from spurs for life , touch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]No way is this incident ANYTHING to do with drugs. I can categorilly say that all the drugs that I have allegedly taken none of them make me aggressive. Anyone who thinks that the bloke was on E's, Ket, Charlie, Puff really needs to try some of it before claiming that was the reason. This was Definately DRINK related.

Exactly.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]No way is this incident ANYTHING to do with drugs. I can categorilly say that all the drugs that I have allegedly taken none of them make me aggressive. Anyone who thinks that the bloke was on E's, Ket, Charlie, Puff really needs to try some of it before claiming that was the reason. This was Definately DRINK related.

Exactly.

as someone who played golf at 10.30 yesterday, but didn`t get home until after nine last night, I can assure you it wasn`t drink related, I couldn`t even walk across my living room, let alone run across a pitch and throw and righthander. now back to the sofa ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

You've obviously not read all the other threads about youth violence over the months. Pretty clear majority thought that it was due to these factors so surely this must be too. : - )

I thought you'd gone back to reading the Daily Mail :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: the_covered_end[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By:

as someone who played golf at 10.30 yesterday, but didn`t get home until after nine last night, I can assure you it wasn`t drink related, I couldn`t even walk across my living room, let alone run across a pitch and throw and righthander. now back to the sofa ; )

nor could he!!! classic.

banned for life. better clip of it on sky sports then the crumby bbc one. what a tit he must feel today.
  • Options
    lampard apparently said "the way he ran towards me i could tell he'd had a drink"
    haha
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I hope they through the book at him and make a proper example. Last thing we ever want is fences back

I know someone on here who might disagree with that last sentence!
  • Options
    LOL, nice one Oakster.

Although his new fav player is Carl Tiler...
  • Options
    Turns out he's an Architect.

I always said they are the scum of the earth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I blame his single parent upbringing, gang culture and drugs.

That may be true Henry but I understand that Frank is trying to put all that behind him..:-)
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Turns out he's an Architect.

I always said they are the scum of the earth.

Welcome to Charlton Life. you must be a new poster as I haven't seen you on here recently?