Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs Fan's Haymaker!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2007
    Mrs buckshee always has a moan when we call lampard fat frank as she thinks we must be blind to think that.

Gonna show her this picture when she gets in

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007130130,00.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Mrs buckshee always has a moan when we call lampard fat frank as she thinks we must be blind to think that.

Gonna show her this picture when she gets in

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007130130,00.html

Can't all be a Size Zero like you
  • Options
    size zero moi?

not after the shepherds pie I tucked into tonight son
  • Options
    Saying that Mrs Buckshee thinks Danny Dyer is a looker
  • Options
    link didn't work. is this what it is?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Turns out he's an Architect.

I always said they are the scum of the earth.

Welcome to Charlton Life. you must be a new poster as I haven't seen you on here recently?

Very funny. Still no access at all at work.

Ggot them running round in circles at the moment - I'm quite enjoying it. should have seen the CEOs face when I quoted Halford v UK
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]link didn't work. is this what it is?
    image removed cos I can't be arsed to workout how to get it to appear properly
    Is this a new range of Premiership Cabbage Patch Kids dolls? Lampard, Rooney, Beattie, Riise, Andy Reid.... any others?
  • Options
    The idiot is a 18year old from Slough called Matt Smith,been banned for life from spuds and in court next month also a Chelsea fan is in court the same day,was talking to a guy down gym yesterday who went and he said it went mental afterwards