Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Lookey Likees - Updated

Comments

• Options
    I wondered why you was trying to get me drunk, I thought those were private between me and you?
  • Options
    Bit of a baby bird moment rich? Snapped me till it hurt.... he he
  • Options
    Nice check shirt that chap sitting behind is wearing
  • Options
    some hair cuts are needed.
  • Options
    And note the bloke in the background....... No cardigan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]some hair cuts are needed.

And some polishing for Henry.
  • Options
    He's a lumber jack and he's ok....
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Olly Murs, Paul McCartney (1963) and Nicky Clarke

:-)[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_686558 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]olly.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Please dont take offence as I dont know you, but looks like a young Chris Moyles on the left.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Olly Murs, Paul McCartney (1963) and Nicky Clarke

:-)[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_686558 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]olly.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Please dont take offence as I dont know you, but looks like a young Chris Moyles on the left.
    OUCH you got burned Plaaayer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaayer - i told you you are a funny bloke

That picture of RedarmySE7 at the top , ahahahahah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
  • Options
    I cant get a pic of Rupert the bear on here cos my system at works rubbish but i think that its obvious thats my looky likey.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I cant get a pic of Rupert the bear on here cos my system at works rubbish but i think that its obvious thats my looky likey.
    So you look like this?
    rupert.gif
  • Options
    Haha i wish hes far better looking than me. No i just thought he was as close as we could get as none of you have met me yet :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Haha i wish hes far better looking than me. No i just thought he was as close as we could get as none of you have met me yet :-)

I wouldn't volunteer them to do me, as it wont be too kind...especially as MOG and Rudders22 are on my facebook, thats why i keep checking this through fear!!! and entertainment wat others look like :oP
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I cant get a pic of Rupert the bear on here cos my system at works rubbish but i think that its obvious thats my looky likey.[/quote]
    So you look like this?
    [img][url]http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/la/it/rupert/rupert.gif[/url][/img][/quote]

dont think he looks as menacing as that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Haha i wish hes far better looking than me. No i just thought he was as close as we could get as none of you have met me yet :-)

I wouldn't volunteer them to do me, as it wont be too kind...especially as MOG and Rudders22 are on my facebook, thats why i keep checking this through fear!!! and entertainment wat others look like :oP

LOL i think you might have done just that mate keep checking for updates :-)

[cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I cant get a pic of Rupert the bear on here cos my system at works rubbish but i think that its obvious thats my looky likey.
    So you look like this?
    [img][/img][url][/url]http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/la/it/rupert/rupert.gif

dont think he looks as menacing as that

No your right i have far more cuddley features than he does :-)
  • Options
    Candygram for Mongo????
  • Options
    At least I wasn't drinking Campari and soda that night like Henry.

Serious session that. Dodgems at 2am. We weren't a pretty sight the next morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JohnnyBev1987

either one :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]07575a24cf8e9ae5ce32acf244ffd5a07f2c3bac_m.jpg

JohnnyBev1987

WTF, cheers mate note even close imo

but lol'd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]At least I wasn't drinking Campari and soda that night like Henry.

Serious session that. Dodgems at 2am. We weren't a pretty sight the next morning.

especially not with that French bloke knocking on the door at 8.00am to get you to move the car.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]07575a24cf8e9ae5ce32acf244ffd5a07f2c3bac_m.jpg

JohnnyBev1987

Would it be wrong for me to start a new "Would ya, spit roast special" thread for our female members with this photo?
  • Options
    The guy on the right is probably the only guy in the world who wishes he had the other one's looks.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Britains got Talent this evening had two lifers on it i'm sure

Dont like to name who I think they look like but the Harry Hill impersantor and the opera singing fella. Their names are Paul Burling (he looks a better lookalike in film rather than still photo) and Chrisopher Stone.

I dont know how to link pictures

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/26/article-1268913-094CD0EA000005DC-611_468x589.jpg

http://vthumb.ak.fbcdn.net/vthumb-ak-sf2p/v10826/72/102/675878454/t675878454_176108068454_616.jpg

Can you guess
  • Options

JohnnyBev1987

They look like better looking versions of Stu_HU and Playaaar
  • Options
    He's gonna kill you Carter!
  • Options
    There goes your man-hug mate!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    MOG & Rod Stieger in The heat of the night.