Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Lookey Likees - Updated

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Plaayer - alot of birds fancy him, inc Cheryl Cole. So it could be worse.

Sorry posting Lookey Likey's of yourself is not allowed.

Friend or Defoe claimed he looked like 'The Streets' but in actual fact looked like Harry Potter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Plaayer - alot of birds fancy him, inc Cheryl Cole. So it could be worse.

Sorry posting Lookey Likey's of yourself is not allowed.

Friend or Defoe claimed he looked like 'The Streets' but in actual fact looked like Harry Potter.

lol, i did say at the bottom that it was pointless.
  • Options
    welsh lee who was at the back of the CLIT to yeovil with us looks like Michael Schumaker
  • Options
    Buckshee is Brandon Block!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    char_tony.jpg
    CAFCbourne

seth-rogen.jpg
    Heroin Addick.

Tubes_606706.jpg
    ColinWalshe'sLoveChild.

Plaaaayer asked a 7 year old if I looked like Harry Potter and she looked very puzzled. Ben Mitchell from Eastenders would have been a better shout but Mike Skinner is head and shoulders above anything else, someone on site today even said it.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The Yeovil Brave... x 2000
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    TUUUUUBBBEEESSSS

Ha HA hA
    That is deffo you Dan!
  • Options
    I wanted to find one for me, but dont know how to add an image? sorry i tried the image button above but then didnt know what to do after, probably cud get it eventually but dont wanna be playing around with it all day so any help feel free to whisper me..... would be much appreciated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]add an image? sorry i tried the image button above but then didnt know what to do after, probably cud get it eventually but dont wanna be playing around with
    It doesn't work if you do one of yourself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend or Defoe [/cite]Plaaaayer asked a 7 year old if I looked like Harry Potter and she looked very puzzled. Ben Mitchell from Eastenders would have been a better shout but Mike Skinner is head and shoulders above anything else, someone on site today even said it.

The only reason she was confused was because she couldn't see you as you was wearing your invisibility cloak!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]add an image? sorry i tried the image button above but then didnt know what to do after, probably cud get it eventually but dont wanna be playing around with
    It doesn't work if you do one of yourself.

lol i wudnt do that at all, im not that brave the list would be endless! no i brought pic up a picture on google images, saved to my computer and tried using the browse option
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    Tubes_606706.jpg
    ColinWalshe'sLoveChild.

HA, erm, i take offence to that one. Just because of that i think i will have to go back to the skinhead :-S
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend or Defoe[/cite]Plaaaayer asked a 7 year old if I looked like Harry Potter and she looked very puzzled. Ben Mitchell from Eastenders would have been a better shout but Mike Skinner is head and shoulders above anything else, someone on site today even said it.

The only reason she was confused was because she couldn't see you as you was wearing your invisibility cloak!
    The mind boggles R...
  • Options
    Bumped for a dumbass
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    cheers Stu from Hulln (after watching last nights darts)

Ladbrokes+com+World+Darts+Championship+DdcjWfJBMRYl.jpg
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    As he resurrected this thread and I had the pleasure of meeting him a few weeks back I give you [s]Tony Meo[/s] NSS

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/images/celebs/m/meot.jpg
  • Options
    meot.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Stop Shouting

pardew_280x390_612238a.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gorgeous George

garfield18.jpg

_1359371_george150.jpg
  • Options
    YTS

Bryan-Hughes_1090473.jpg
  • Options
    Cuff

martinfreeman_1_396x222.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Fresh from Live at the Appolo, i give you scouse comedian Kevin Bridges, aka Stu from HU5

Kevin_Bridges1.jpg
  • Options
    After everyone had told me I'd lost weight!!

F*****
  • Options
    Does Stu hold the record for most lookalikies ever?!
  • Options
    you have lost weight. take no notice of them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Does Stu hold the record for most lookalikies ever?!

And the most varied, from darts players to cereal characters...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Does Stu hold the record for most lookalikies ever?!

And the most varied, from darts players to cereal characters...

He's grrrrrrrrreat!
  • Options
    It's all grrrrrrrrrrreat down at the funhouse.