Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VALLEY FLOYD ROAD PETITION

2»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

what a few clubs do like west ham and millwall is play there anthem just after they have run out just before they kick off then halfway through turn it down and crowd finish it off, when you hear it on the box or live it does sound very impressive especially big/local games.
    this way RRR can be played when they run out then VFR kicks in for kick off, everyones happy
    but all home stands would have to join in with a bit of loud passonate singing, that is where the plan might fail!!!

Millwall start Let 'Em Come as the players appear. & then they play a clip of it after every home goal, which is tedious & detracts from the crowd noise.

Post goal music, oh dear !
    Plastic.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

what a few clubs do like west ham and millwall is play there anthem just after they have run out just before they kick off then halfway through turn it down and crowd finish it off, when you hear it on the box or live it does sound very impressive especially big/local games.
    this way RRR can be played when they run out then VFR kicks in for kick off, everyones happy
    but all home stands would have to join in with a bit of loud passonate singing, that is where the plan might fail!!!

Millwall start Let 'Em Come as the players appear. & then they play a clip of it after every home goal, which is tedious & detracts from the crowd noise.

Post goal music, oh dear !
    What next? Cheerleaders? Deary me!
  • Options
    I sing along to RRR and want it to stay put. Was it a dream that a version of VFR was played through the tanoy ages ago, i remeber sitting in the east stand so it must have been about 10 years ago?
  • Options
    Whatever is played we'll still play crap.
  • Options
    How about VFR at the end of the game but only after a home win when everyone's feeling sky high? It's a tad naff but I remember Ipswich did this and played 'I Never felt More Like Singing The Blues When Ipswich win and Norwich lose' etc etc at the end - it seemed to work wonders. But, overall, I guess I'm nervous about any form of crowd choreography. I get pilloried when I dare mention our friends from SE25 but it's one small step away from cheerleaders, music to celebrate goals and that 'Pavlov's Dog' response when they all screech like teenage girls when the announcer says the goalscorer's name.
  • Options
    That's not a bad shout either having the song played at the end of a winning game!

No cheerleaders even though they look, no, no, stop it.
    And no goal music

How about VFR at the end of the game but only after a home win when everyone's feeling sky high? It's a tad naff but I remember Ipswich did this and played 'I Never felt More Like Singing The Blues When Ipswich win and Norwich lose' etc etc at the end - it seemed to work wonders. But, overall, I guess I'm nervous about any form of crowd choreography. I get pilloried when I dare mention our friends from SE25 but it's one small step away from cheerleaders, music to celebrate goals and that 'Pavlov's Dog' response when they all screech like teenage girls when the announcer says the goalscorer's name.

• Options
    How about we play music all the time throughout the match and ONLY stop it when a goal is scored? That way the usual moaners can't complain about a lack of atmosphere and we still keep goal celebrations just for cheering?

Maybe the tempo of the music could change depending on how action packed the game is.
  • Options
    Bask

How about we play music all the time throughout the match and ONLY stop it when a goal is scored? That way the usual moaners can't complain about a lack of atmosphere and we still keep goal celebrations just for cheering?

Maybe the tempo of the music could change depending on how action packed the game is.

Basketball/baseball/hockey style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb19d08Lnec
  • Options
    I was thinking more resident DJ mixing some tunes in the West Upper, dry ice in the North (to save money on flares/smoke bombs) and strobe lights in whichever end the opposing goalie is facing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anything by One Direction.