Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your sending off on Saturday.

2»

Comments

• Options
    I didn't know the ref was D'urso, that explains it, worst ref ever to come to Hillsborough, btw we also had our fair share of refereeing woes at QPR.

Terrible day for refs.
  • Options
    On the other hand, that Nuhiu looks a player if his goal at loftus road was anything to go by
  • Options
    considering what D'Wurso had let go with a long 'I'm the centre of attention in charge' talking to, this should have been a yellow
  • Options

I didn't know the ref was D'urso, that explains it, worst ref ever to come to Hillsborough, btw we also had our fair share of refereeing woes at QPR.

Terrible day for refs.

Saw the highlights. Wednesday were really unlucky with penalty calls and hit the post.
  • Options
    By the rulebook, a red card.

Real truth - shite rulebook.
  • Options
    He was hard in and late but, he never actually raised a foot, difficult one. NB The ref was at a different angle from the camera.
  • Options
    I dunno, if you look closely at the video you can see he's off the ground. One foot, but he catches the fella and the only criterion is that it's dangerous. I know it's D'Urso, but I don't think he's got it wrong.
  • Options

Terrible day for refs.

Saw the highlights. Wednesday were really unlucky with penalty calls and hit the post.
    Obviously I'm going to agree with that one and cheers for the sentiments and If I'm honest we still have a few players out so young midfielder Liam Palmer were playing RB to cover for the injured Buxton, and Reda is out too, but I came away feeling happy with our shift, the absolute minimum we deserved was a point, Barton thought he'd been sent off and was walking away.

QPR fans were whistling like mad at the end, and I'll tell you what, QPR are not gonna walk this league like people think.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

I dunno, if you look closely at the video you can see he's off the ground. One foot, but he catches the fella and the only criterion is that it's dangerous. I know it's D'Urso, but I don't think he's got it wrong.

Don't you have to have one foot off the ground to run? The point is no part of his leg or foot were extended into the other player and the ref was behind the action.
  • Options
    The only contact was from their guy's follow through from his rash hurried hack. Only a card from the reaction, mainly from Arter who could have been carded twice before he was, as in previous games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loco said:

rikofold said:

Don't you have to have one foot off the ground to run? The point is no part of his leg or foot were extended into the other player and the ref was behind the action.
    Let me clarify. Both feet were off the ground, only one was forward. It was dangerous in my view, and I think if it was one of them doing it to Pritchard we might have a complaint.
  • Options

It was a def yellow but never a red imo

Yellow at the most and more than probably a yellow but sadly you can't them downgraded no more.
  • Options

D'urso couldn't wait to do it. It was all about him on Saturday.

This!

D'urso has always been a muppett and a ref like him was always gonna do it. But had it been Frank Lampard he would only have had a booking at the worst. But you can bet your bottom dollar a challenge a lot worse than that won't even get a yellow card during the course of the season.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

Let me clarify. Both feet were off the ground, only one was forward. It was dangerous in my view, and I think if it was one of them doing it to Pritchard we might have a complaint.
    Both feet looked on the floor to me.
  • Options

rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

How is that physically possible? Pritchard took the guy out.

• Options

rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

I hope it was some where nice. And knowing pritch it probably was.

#smoothcriminal
  • Options

rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

I hope it was some where nice. And knowing pritch it probably was.

#smoothcriminal
    He took him to a place in Pratt's Bottom.

• Options
    rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

I've watched the replay several times and that's not what I see.
  • Options
    Loco said:

rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

Loco what was your view of the tackle first time. At first I thought straight red then having watched it again in slow mo it was a yellow
  • Options
    Vincent said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

Loco what was your view of the tackle first time. At first I thought straight red then having watched it again in slow mo it was a yellow
    I saw it on the radio mate so, I cant really say I had first reaction. When I saw the highlights I replayed it straight away because it looked like he just ran into him. Not saying it's not a red even if I'm right, just that it wasn't a violent act, cynical maybe, late certainly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weds should have had a definite pen on Saturday....but what the hell happened t'neet at t grandly named New York Stadium??
  • Options
    Loco said:

rikofold said:

Loco said:

rikofold said:

Well I understand both Powell and Pritchard himself think it deserved a red, and the latter was closer to the action than even the cameras.