Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Sturridge 1st goal
  • Options
    Done a ten country accumulator, but lost on the first one as Bulgaria lost to Armenia!
  • Options
    @in Portugal, I'm never including them in an acca again.............£400 down the drain...........OK actually only bet a fiver but FFS.............had all the other results I bet on right.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    cblock said:

England,holland and Portugal £10.00 returns £21.80

First two win by aggregate of 10 goals. Portugal totally dominant, should be several goals ahead - 5 mins to go the Portugal keeper, under minimal pressure, passes it straight to completely unmarked Israeli who strolls forward and easily beats the keeper from the edge of the box. Finishes 1-1.

Absolute sickener.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Just checked what happened....................even more of a sickener

85 mins Disaster for Rui Patricio who passes Ben Basat the ball 15 yards out and the striker finishes it off with minimal fuss. What a terrible mistake by the keeper that was. 1-1, would you believe it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scT8oW5zVD4
  • Options
    Had a winner with England, Spain, Sweden (left me sweating) and Ukraine. Not amazing odds but profit for the weekend guaranteed.

Assume Portugal must've let a few down tonight.
  • Options
    Portugal will have featured in literally thousands of accumulators and that one horrendous mistake by the keeper will have saved the bookies millions tonight.
  • Options
    just dumped a few quid on uruguay.............paddy power has them at 15-1 at halftime vs equador. 1-0 down
  • Options
    had a tenner on Italy, Switzerland, Russia, Netherlands, turkey, Germany, England, Portugal, wales and Greece to win £900 with betfred. bleeding Italy and portugoal let me down however ive just noticed my slip states '7th heaven'. does this mean anything?
  • Options
    L Block said:

had a tenner on Italy, Switzerland, Russia, Netherlands, turkey, Germany, England, Portugal, wales and Greece to win £900 with betfred. bleeding Italy and portugoal let me down however ive just noticed my slip states '7th heaven'. does this mean anything?

Nope
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2013

Spain
    Portugal
    England
    Germany
    Holland
    Greece
    Iceland

£20 returns £120

Oh look what a suprise. Portugal on the list of hate now.
  • Options
    done

england
    sweden
    holland
    ukraine
    belgium
    3.25 returned 55.80 ( wish i had more on it)

and done a 5er on both teams to score and england to win at 16/5 so got 21.00 back on that

only losing bet of the night was 4 quid on england 3-0
  • Options
    Peterborough
    Rotherham
    Mansfield
    Dag & Red

Around 25-1
  • Options
    Hopefully posting here will bring me luck as i'm on a drought although i'm thinking more along the lines of it will show everyone how clueless I am.

Orient vs MK- BTTS
    AFC Don's
    Preston
    Hamilton
    7-1
  • Options

Hopefully posting here will bring me luck as i'm on a drought although i'm thinking more along the lines of it will show everyone how clueless I am.

Orient vs MK- BTTS
    AFC Don's
    Preston
    Hamilton
    7-1

Shouldn't bet against CAFC (at Preston).

• Options
    if I ever see that Portugal keeper i am asking him for my 120 quid I should have won yesterday. hope he gets dropped and never called up again by Portugal.
  • Options

Orient vs MK- BTTS
    AFC Don's
    Preston
    Hamilton
    7-1

Shouldn't bet against CAFC (at Preston).

shouldn't bet at all, useless. Atleast it was only a fiver.
  • Options
    Wimbledon let me down for near 400, playing against 10 men for over half the game too.. Gutted
  • Options
    Chile and Ecuador to draw on Tuesday - both need a point to qualify and put Uruguay into the play offs
  • Options
    PP 'enhanced' odds of England to win by 3 or more....2/1

Possibly one of the worst odds ive seen for football
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jaddick said:

Wimbledon let me down for near 400, playing against 10 men for over half the game too.. Gutted

Let my bet down too.

• Options
    Cajetan said:

Chile and Ecuador to draw on Tuesday - both need a point to qualify and put Uruguay into the play offs

4/6
  • Options
    Anyone who bets on us at -2 on the handicap must be crazy. Agree though proper shit odds.
  • Options
    What is handicap? I've always wondered.
    Also what's double chance?
  • Options

What is handicap? I've always wondered.
    Also what's double chance?

Handicap is when one side starts with a lead already. So England -1 on the handicap means you need us to win by 2 goals.

Double chance is win or draw. So England double chance means you win as long as we avoid defeat.

• Options
    Handicap is basically giving the other team a goal start to boost your odds, or as discussed above its giving poland a 2 goal start so england would have to win 3-0 4-1 4-0 etc.

Double chance is a lot worse odds because your picking 2 of the 3 outcomes. So you can do england or poland to win so if either teams win you win, if its a draw you lose. you can also change it about you can have engand and the draw, so the only way you can lose is if Poland win.

Hope that makes sense I'm a bit rubbish at explaning things
  • Options
    Oh okay, that makes sense, cheers fellas
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC - Official
    BACK ENGLAND, SUPPORT CHARLTON

Sign up to have a bet on England tonight with Sky Bet and Charlton will get £10. In fact, you don't even need to have a bet, and the club will still receive a tenner.

Sign up for an account via this link --> http://www.skybet.com/charlton to help benefit the club.

Full details here --> http://bit.ly/1co5Mkz. #cafc
  • Options
    Denmark -3
    Romania -2
    Portugal -3

5/1
  • Options
    Israel
    Iceland
    Switzerland
    Holland
    Czech Republic