Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley Away

Apart from Chris Powell and the boys , whose up for this one then?

Comments

• Options
    me .. looking forward to my first game of the season .. if we believe all the old bollocks rational opinion on here, both clubs are in an advanced state of decay let alone crisis
  • Options
    Lincsaddick - local for you?
  • Options

Lincsaddick - local for you?

comparatively .. about 80 miles away
  • Options
    Yes. Bought tickets on saturday. Unreserved seating but tellingly our ticket numbers were 15 and 16 - so not expecting vast travelling hoards!
  • Options
    Yes, Staying in Leeds thursday till monday.
  • Options
    yep me and 1 other, on the 9.25 to sheffield then across to barnsley were gonna get 7 this time
  • Options
    yes we're going
  • Options
    3 NWKers going by car as per usual
  • Options
    Don't know if I'm really feeling 'up' for it but I'll be there for my first game of the season.
  • Options
    I'll be there, not expecting anything like the same fixture last season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 of us, same 3 that saw last seasons memorable one!
  • Options
    Going but how much will train tickets rise on the day ( under 16)
  • Options
    Currently waiting to get a new job before I start splashing the cash on away matches this year :(

Hopefully I'll have something by then but if not Yeovil will be my first away
  • Options
    anyone got an idea how many weve sold?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just got 2 tickets and it was number 5 and 6, numbers seem to not quite be in order
  • Options
    362 sold apparently, not great that
  • Options
    I'll be walk-up so that's 363 unless someone finds something better to do in the meantime.
  • Options
    3 coming from shropshire - paying at the turnstiles - 366
  • Options
    I'm making the trip from sunny Blackpool to watch Barnsley for the second time in 7 days. Lucky me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How did they play at Blackpool SeasideAddick? Any tips for Mr Powell?
  • Options
  • Options
    Swords - If SCP uses his best team, and they play to the best of their ability then we'll walk it. Barnsley are as poor a side as I'll see this season, had almost nothing to offer going forward and stuck to defending in large numbers. The fact that we ( Blackpool) are so short of players that we had an academy lad on the bench, and we still managed to beat them, speaks volumes.
  • Options
    I'm in Leeds visiting relatives so will make the short trip. Might even take my Leeds supporting father in law. Will be a new ground for me.
  • Options

Swords - If SCP uses his best team, and they play to the best of their ability then we'll walk it. Barnsley are as poor a side as I'll see this season, had almost nothing to offer going forward and stuck to defending in large numbers. The fact that we ( Blackpool) are so short of players that we had an academy lad on the bench, and we still managed to beat them, speaks volumes.

thanks for the heads up .. but I detect a touch of schizophrenia here .. we Charlton and we Blackpool?
  • Options
    I support both, hence the name!
  • Options

poor you (:->) .. double trouble
  • Options

Few questions

Why?

Who do you support when they play each other and why?

Are you à sadist?
  • Options
    edited August 2013

I'm in Leeds visiting relatives so will make the short trip. Might even take my Leeds supporting father in law. Will be a new ground for me.

Any chance you can round up some of your father in law's mates and or locals to bump up our away crowd?
    :)
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Any chance you can round up some of your father in law's mates and or locals to bump up our away crowd?
    :)

lol more like a quorum .. or a meeting .. still there should be about 400, not bad for a wet weekend, miles from home, during the school hols