Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley Away

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who's drinking in the town centre? Walkabout decent to watch Football
  • Options

Who's drinking in the town centre? Walkabout decent to watch Football

Gonna have a couple in the pub nearest the station, maybe a quick one in the leisure centre. Not planning on getting to Barnsley til about 1.30.

• Options
    will the liverpool game be on in the leisure centre?
  • Options
    Thanks SeasideAddick. I fear that our 'best team playing to the best of its ability' could be a way off at the moment, and with Barnsley at home and looking to avenge the 0-6 I still wonder what sort of game we'll give them. Also wonder if we had them watched at Blackpool (as others have doubted if we previously scouted Bournemouth and Middlesbrough to date). Would be very interested in your views after the game too of course.
  • Options
    Stonewall - Been a Blackpool fan for 7 years now, got to liking Charlton on my first couple of visits to The Valley and never looked back, really! Sorry, but I support Blackpool when they play each other, although that didn't stop me appreciating Solly's screamer at Bloomfield Rd last season! Am I a sadist? Quite possibly!
  • Options
    Swords - the Blackpool club secretary does a weekly diary column in the local rag, and I'm sure I remember him mentioning that Charlton were among those who got scout tickets for the Barnsley game.
  • Options
    The leisure is like a sauna if I remember rightly, tad warm in there.
  • Options
    0-0 all over this game.
  • Options

0-0 all over this game.

At least it would be a point!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

0-0 all over this game.

For you and the dingles, they don't sound confident at all, strikers not scoring, team playing poorly etc.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

LenGlover said:

0-0 all over this game.

For you and the dingles, they don't sound confident at all, strikers not scoring, team playing poorly etc.

Like Boro then.