Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ferdinand

Looking at Hughes tweet a minute ago looks like anton Ferdinand is training with us or a reference to someone else ?

Comments

• Options
    What does the tweet say?
  • Options
    This was the tweet:

Worst bag ever seen at training ground today @anton_ferdinand take a bow pic.twitter.com/EBw9vXcHsD
  • Options
    Has to be a wind up, surely...
  • Options
    Maybe Ferdinands new line of business is designing rascal rucksacks and one of the players has bought it?

I think Andy Hughes is on a wind up there.
  • Options
    boring wind up as well, why do people follow these twats
  • Options
    Last season Anton Ferdinand was a regular visitor at the training ground. I think he is mates or related to one of the U18 players.
  • Options
    Could just be training with us to get fitness like fuller etc. thought Ferdinand was in turkey
  • Options
    Doesn't he live in Blackheath? Seen him driving around there quite a few times. Surely just training for fitness.
  • Options
    Would he fit in the team? 4 centre backs already!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    must be true Rio was seen wearing a tee shirt which said "Bruv in de charlton house init brap brap blood".
  • Options
    nolly said:

, why do people follow these twats

Supp rage

• Options
    No reason why it wouldnt be true.
  • Options
    Wasn't there rumours of us trying to get him on loan at the end of last season?
  • Options
    Keeping fit ? Or one leaving ? Or BS
  • Options
    Wouldn't be a shock if he was training with us to keep up his fitness. Certainly used to live with his mum in Mottingham so would make sense. He's been rumoured to be chased by a couple of Turkish clubs so would think he'd be out of our price range wages wise.
  • Options
    Another Reo Coker?
  • Options
    Pile of overrated crap we've got better already thank you
  • Options
    nolly said:

boring wind up as well, why do people follow these twats

Because since I was young I followed on cafc the team for me.
  • Options
    wouldn't want him.

If he was training with us we would have heard CP say "he's just training with us" by now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably another player we're helping out by keeping him fit and with NO benefit to The Club ala Reo Coker.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Pile of overrated crap we've got better already thank you

Dont talk crap, he is better than any centre half we have at the moment.
  • Options
    Lives in the area and is no doubt just training with us to keep fit. He'll know Powell and Dyer from their west ham days.
  • Options
    If he's keeping fit and training he'll be a good test for our forwards. If we come into some money then why not sign him if he proves himself in training and is motivated enough he'll be better than most CB's in the league
  • Options
    Who would he replace in current set up - Morrison?
  • Options

If he's keeping fit and training he'll be a good test for our forwards. If we come into some money then why not sign him if he proves himself in training and is motivated enough he'll be better than most CB's in the league

He'll more than likely use us to keep his match fitness and then piss off to someone like Palace, but as long as Charlton are hard done by, most on here are happy.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    How is he using us - dirtying one of our training kits....hmmm that's about it
  • Options
    Maybe him and Morrison together as Ferdinand is more of a ball playing centre back rather than a stopper. I think he'd be a good signing actually but he won't be coming to us that's for sure, especially as we have 4 CBs.
  • Options
    we couldnt afford Les Ferdinand at the moment. The guy is running about at our training venue is all.